More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shemale Fucker Shemale Fucker

Who to fuck first

Jade

I walk closer to Jade but before we kiss and start to make out a loud moan can from Peter’s room, Peter is my younger brother.

“God damn it” I say. I put on a large shirt and a pair of underwear and go next door to Peter’s room. I open the door to Peter’s girlfriend and non-futanari, Diana, nude and riding Peter.

“Oh crap” Diana says as she notices me and ducks down to cover herself.

“You mind not being so loud” I say “Some of us are trying to get some sleep.”

“Sorry about that” Diana says.

I go back to my room and lock the door behind me.

“So where were we” I say to Jade before we start fucking. I yet again strip down and so does Jade. I first kiss her neck for a while and then start working my way down. I then start to suck her cock. I notice Jan get out of my desk chair and walk around. I guess she stops behind me cause I feel her cock slowly start to enter my ass.

“I think it’s time for some real fun,” Jan says “don’t you agree Jade?”

“Yeah” Jade says as she looks down on me with a little smirk on her face and she then grabs the back of my head and pushes me all the way to the base of her cock.

“Ugh...god damn” Jan says after a few minutes of her fucking my ass. Then I feel Jan increasing in speed and then feel the creamy delicious warm cum filling my ass as Jan pulls out and moves to Jade. Just as Jade pulls her cock out of my mouth I taste and feel her cum fill my mouth.

“The two things I am good at is being both your cum-slut and cum-dumb” I say after I swallow Jade’s load down.

“Well she is definitely is that,” Jade says “what do say we give her more?”

“Oh hell fucking yes,” Jan says as she starts stroking her cock.

“Cum on give me more,” I say as I look up at them and open my mouth and stick out my tongue. I close my eyes and feel the warm cum cover my face. I lick my lips and wipe some of the cum off of my face with my right hand and lick it off.

Jade walks behind me a says “give me some of that nice ass cum,” before she starts pretty much eating Jan’s cum out of my asshole.

“You ain’t wasting any of that nice cum” Jan says as she crawls under me (keep in mind that I am still keeling on all fours) and starts sucking my cock.

“I think I’m gonna need a good shower after this,” I say. After a good few minutes of this I finally cum. I get up, grab some clothes and head for the bathroom and take a shower.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)