More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's next?

Jade's captive

Jeddah tried to move, only to find out that her wrists were tied snugly to the headboard of the bed, and her ankles were also tied snugly to the posts. She wriggled and pulled only to find that the ropes tightened when she did. "HELP!" she called out in desperation. At least she wasn't gagged. But her cries for help were all in vain. no one could hear her.

Jade came strolling out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. She was fluffing her hair dry with a second towel as she approached the bed. "I see you finally woke up," she smiled down at Jeddah. Then she dropped her towel to the floor. "Like what you see, honey?"

Jeddah had to admit she was a gorgeous sight to behold. "Yes, you're very beautiful. Could you please untie me?"

"I'm afraid that's not possible," came Jade's answer. "You see, you're so beautiful I decided to kidnap you, and make you mine. Now we can do this the hard way, or the easy way. Either you cooperate with me, or I'll knock you out again, and take you to my private dungeon. If I have to take you there, I'll have to train you."

"You kidnapped me? What is it you want? Money? I can get you money. Just give me back my clothes, and I'll get you whatever you want from the bank."

Jade sat down on the edge of the bed. "You're not listening. You're now my property. I want you, not your money.as for your clothes, I destroyed them when i cut them off of you. Sorry about that. But you don't need clothes. All you need is my collar around your neck, and my brand on your ass."

"You can't be serious!" Jeddah exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm serious all right," Jade responded. She crawled on top of Jeddah, and began kissing her way down her neck. "I want you more than I've ever wanted any other woman in my life. I also like the fact that the carpet matches the drapes. You're not a fake blond like so many of the others I've had. I love natural blonds, and I love you. You're going to love me too." She was now kissing Jeddah between her breasts. Then she circled the left breast with sweet little butterfly kisses, all the way around until she reached her nipple. She licked and sucked her aureole, and her nipple until Jeddah began to mewl with delight.

"I'm not a lesbian," Jeddah moaned. "I was just curious."

"Curiosity cages the cat," replied Jade. She circled around Jeddah's right breast in the same way, spiraling inward toward her nipple with sweet little kisses. It was definitely driving her wild. As soon as she started sucking on her nipple, Jeddah arched her back and orgasmed like she never had before. "You're enjoying this for someone who isn't a lesbian," Jade teased and taunted. "You just came, you naughty girl. Just wait until my tongue meets your pussy." She ran her hand down Jeddah's midsection to her hairy moist triangle. "But before I do that, I think we should give you a shave. I really hate getting pubic hair stuck in my teeth. Well trimmed or not, it has to come off."

Does Jade shave Jeddah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)