More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gotham Gotham

Choose your Character!

Jacob Joor Fledgling Magician and Empath

I watched from the rooftop across the street from the Sanctum Santorum waiting for my target. I was not watching the legendary Sanctum Santorum for the reasons most people might suspect or even those of my mindset might expect. For I was watching the home of the Powerful Sorcerer and hero Doctor Strange not for the artifacts that lie within or to simply challenge him. No, I was here watching for the beautiful X-Man Magik who I had been visiting as of late.

A few weeks ago, I was exploring an old warehouse where I found a Spellbook where I spent time studying and formulating a plan. I had originally planned on building my abilities for a few years before attacking any superheroes until one day I had simply been walking down the sidewalk when a blonde slender girl bumped into me.

"Out of the way boy!" She snarled at me as she rushed by.

It took me a few moments to realize who she was as I was a big fan of superheroes when I realized who she was I subtly followed her to her destination which turned out to be the Sanctum Santorum. Over her next few visits, I noted the path she took to the Sanctum and back. My excuse for doing this was that she could be a valuable asset in my plan.

I had found a spell in my Spell book where I could bind her will to mine in other words it was a spell that could mind-control someone. The only caveat was that the spell took some time to complete and required me to either defeat the target or for the target to be . I knew my Magical abilities were in no way equal to Magik's magical prowess and mutant powers. Although I could surprise her on the way back from the Sanctum Santorum since I've seen her walk back and takes her through several back alleys where I could ambush her. On the other hand, there's no guarantee I would defeat her I could study my spell book to gather more power because I overheard her mention that she would come back in three days where I would have one last chance to mind control the sexy Blond Mutant.

I would have to hurry and make my decision though I thought as I saw her exit the Sanctum and start her walk should I attack her or wait till I've become more powerful?

What does Jacob do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)