More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vanadiel Vanadiel

Which girl's mission do you follow?

Jackie

Jackie wandered along the streets, looking for a place to get fucked. She found a small library that was still open even late at night. She walked in, not bothering to cover herself. She wasn?t afraid of being seen nude.

In the library were a bunch of ?nerd-types?. There were three of them total looking on the computers. They?re weren?t very nerdy, but they weren?t too attractive, and being in a library is enough to be nerdy.

?Hi boys!? she said. All of men turned around and popped a boner at the same time, seeing the beautiful young girl. One boy, with dark brown hair, got up and walked toward her. ?Whoa, what are you doing here naked?? he asked her.

?It?s initiation for a sorority. I need to get fucked by five guys and get their signatures. Want to be my first one?? she asked.

The man got undressed. Jackie was surprised to see that he had a rather large cock. He rubbed his dick around her cleanly shaven pussy to tease her before finally inserting it all the way in. The other men took out their cocks and started stroking away.

Jackie cried out when his member penetrated her. He felt good inside of her. With each thrust, she let out another moan. She was enjoying him very much. He could be rough at times, but Jackie wasn?t afraid to get rough.

?So, cum inside of you?? he asked, as he was getting closer to cumming.

?Yeah,? she said.

He blew his load into her pussy. Jackie loved the feeling of his warm sperm inside of her folds. When he pulled out, she stuck her fingers in to further pleasure herself.

?All right, boys, who?s next??

Who's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)