More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose adventure shall you follow?

Jack the Blue, a Knight.

Sir Jack the Blue had coveted Katerina the merchants daughter for some time, but despite her constant flirting with him she had rebuffed all his advances. After his last attempt Jack had grown frustrated. He was an elligable warrior in the service of Lord Kelvin, the master of the demesne. But the mocking Kat told him she wanted to marry above her station. The lovely wench sought a "landed lord as he husband and lover, not a soldier". He was not a soldier but captain of the guard. As he took the willing little bendari slavegirl Kyra one night in frustration he wished Kat was not a cock tease but as maleable as her... and a plan came to him. He would slip Kat bane. Then she would lose her aggression and drive. She would no longer be free or defiant but enslaved and obedient. She would no longer flirt but give him what she had denied him. It would be amusing to parade her amongst her former peers naked and in chains. His property. Not an equal but in her proper place. A . Shamed and cast low. He gripped the slavegirls hips and rode her into the bed hard as he savoured the irony of his plan. Soon it would be Kat in his bed, a mewling . He came inside the bendari and pushed her from his bed. She slunk away to her rail.

It took some time to get Kat alone at one of their lords parties. She agreed to accompany him to the secluded battlements to flirt where he slipped the bane into her wine. The effects of the were almost instantaneous. He watched as she fought the . "I see you understand what is happening."

Kat shook her head as the aroused her and altered her brain chemistry. "No. You can't!" She said. Jack reached up to the bodice of her dress and unbuttoned it. He reached in and cupped her breast. She shivered and attempted to fight her urges but could not resist. The effects of the were overwhelming. And by law a free woman who took it was a . "You will tell all that you wished to be my ..." Jack instructed and Kat nodded with induced obedience.

He continued to remove her clothes then collared and leashed her. He kicked her clothes from the battlements. "You won't be wearing those again." He led her down to the party where the drunken revellers laughed and joked at her fate. Then Jack took her back to his quarters. He kissed her and ran his hand over her body.

Jack...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)