More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tioafa4 tioafa4

Who do we follow?

Jack the Beast, fitness influencer

He looks down the hallway and draws a deep breath. Class will begin in just 10 minutes. He just has to stand with the others and wait. No one will pay attention to him and class will begin and this will be over.

He walks past a few people and - normal breaths, strong posture - nods to Andrew. His classmate raises his hand toward him - ah- for a dap, then turns back to his phone. It's safe to keep going.

He walks on toward the door, looking for a place to lean on the wall, and stops. He feels a hand on his back.

*****

He finished one last plank and rose to his knees. Jack gave his shoulders a bit of a stretch and checked the sky. Good lighting, good warmup, time to record.

He liked to take video right after his first workout of the day; the morning light was great in the backyard, he felt alert and energized, and the little sheen of sweat seemed to appeal to his audience. Engagement had gone up consistently since he had switched to uploading this way -- shoot post-workout, edit fast and light, upload right at noon. Jack figured that lunch and a video was just the motivation his followers needed to keep on crushing it.

He checked the angle and the light again, took a deep breath, and started recording.

"Alright, wolfpack, how is it GOING! It's Jack the Beast again and I gotta tell you, I just cannot WAIT to shoot at you about the latest developments in the Primal Paul drama - "

*****

It feels warm and a little rough against the small of his back. He feels the callouses of hard work, the strength in the light grip around his side. He is frozen in place - everyone must see them / how could he do this to him now / I wish I could see his face - until he feels hot, soft breath against his ear.

- Did you wear them today?

He almost squeaks as a response.

- I'll reward her for that later -

He feels Andrew's hand travel lower and wrap itself around the top of the thong -

- and you right now.

- and pull -

*****

"- and it just goes to show you that it NEVER PAYS to JUICE! If you're in the wolfpack, you're not here 'cause you wanna get big! You're here because you want your outsides to be as strong as your insides! That's it for now, fam. Keep crushing it!"

Jack stopped recording. This one was pretty good! Shouldn't need much editing, but there was no point in delaying. He packed up the tripod and headed in to warm up his protein bowl. He could probably knock this one out over lunch and schedule it to upload. That would give him an extra half-hour or so to get back into the Latitude.

He mulled it over while he ate and edited almost automatically. Why was he so antsy about getting the helmet back on? It was impressive as hell, no doubt; Jack could barely remember that he was running a VR scenario while he was using it. It was like some sort of incredible lucid dream. The stuff they had him dreaming about, though -

He shook it off. The Latitude was an incredible opportunity for his career. He couldn't believe that the Jack the Beast brand had grown like this. This was bleeding edge next-gen consumer tech and he was in the first round of influencer marketing. The contract didn't even require him to start native advertising for another few months. He just had to log the required hours each week. He tried not to think about how he had already exceeded that requirement three days in.

He sighed as he finished the upload. No sense in delaying the inevitable. He knew he was going in there.

*****

He jerks upwards at the pull - so strong to pull him up, but more gentle than he had feared - and feels the panties dig into his ass. His penis - his dick, his poor little dick - strains at the soft fabric. They must see this, all of them. Everyone in class must see the shocking crimson of his thong riding up out of the low-rise jeans - a subtle detail on her part, the mark of an artist - and know the truth. It must be beaming out of his face with the blush he felt creeping over his cheeks.

- Leave it that way until class starts.

More hot breath, so close to his face, so close to his brain -

-We'll know if you don't.

- Jack feels the hand curve down to pinch his bare cheek almost gently and then leave. He forces his legs to carry him away and tries, he tries so hard, not to bend over a bit and give Andrew a show while he scampers to the wall.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)