More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xnolaxx xnolaxx

What's next?

Jack off right here on the bathroom floor with your dad showering

The temptation was too hard to resist. You slide down to the cold floor with your back against the wall with your feet planted on the bathtub in a position where your dad would see you in all of your naked glory if he were to open the shower curtains.

You stuff the pouch of the jockstrap into your mouth as the taste of him fills your tongue and you can stifle a moan as you begin to stroke your cock while you hear your dad hum as he washes himself. You're a panting mess on your dad's floor as you stroke your dick with precum slicking your dick and fingers.

Using the opportunity, you reach down and slide a finger in yourself while you biting down on the jockstrap to avoid making any noise.

This is so fucking hot, you thought. A son jacking off while his dad is in the shower less than 5 feet away. It didn't you long to cum from that thought, but your dad stops the shower and opens the curtain right when you start to shoot.

"What the fuck!" your dad yells as he watches you cum all over your chest and body while his jockstrap is stuffed in your mouth. The sight of your father's wet naked body and thick uncut cock was more than enough to add to your orgasm. His big dark hairy balls hang low only adding more to the monstrous meat.

You see your dad's dick starts to rise as he watches you on his floor on your back with your finger still in your ass. You didn't notice the dark gaze in his eyes as you're still coming down from your intense orgasm.

"Everything okay in there dad?" you hear Adam shout through the bedroom door. You weakly try to sit up but your dad's foot lands on your chest and stops you from moving as he shouts back at Adam.

"Yeah, everything's fine!" he shouts while looking down at you. Your heart is racing as he stands over you. Your dick stays hard as you look up at the monstrous man and admire the view you've been dying to see for years.

Adam's footsteps could be heard retreating back to his room and you watch his dick get bigger than what it already is standing up at nearly 8 inches. You didn't think it was possible but it got as thick as a beer can. Maybe larger. Your dick starts leaking precum again from the sight and you dad lifts his foot off of you before placing his sole up to your face.

"Lick it off," he said as you see your cum under his foot. You eagerly lap up your cum from his foot while your dad watches with a smirk.

"Didn't know you were so into me son," he said as he enjoys the sight of you worshiping him. He eventually puts his foot back down and you take in the sight of his glistening cock stating proudly. He places his hand on his hips and watches what you'll do next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)