More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose adventure shall you follow?

Jack and Kat

The middle son of a minor Acteon noble had few prospects. At his younger brothers prompting Jack had agreed to allow a federation citizen to use his knights body for a month. He didn't like the idea of giving up his body and life but it meant enough money to become independent and a chance to see how the outworlders lived on the mystical orbital platform.

Awakening to discover himself transferred into a naked, beautiful and curvaceously endowed female body was an utter shock. Then the thought hit him - if he was in this body where was her mind? He shuddered to imagine what a lowly woman was doing with his male body.

No one had not told him he would need to spend a month as a female, and he would not have participated if he'd known, money be damned. Jack was angry and wanted to complain but felt they would not listen - woman were second class citizens in her mind - so she swallowed her former male pride, thought about the money and started to examine her new body.

Her breasts were large, unnaturally so. She'd never seen breast implants before but she had them now. She held them in her small hands and lifted their unnatural weight. They felt nice and firm and round, and she found them pleasing. She let go in surprise, holding her hands before her as though they had betrayed her.

Her nails were long and painted and the wedding band on her finger confused her. She had a husband? She ran her hands down her stomach to her legs. So smooth. Her body was clean shaven, including, she noted in bewilderment, her new sex.

She hardly recognised anything.

A door hissed open and she turned, struggling to cover her nakedness as a man entered. "Jack?" he asked with a grin. "Well isn't this funny. I'm Kat!"

Jack gaped. Kat had been a newly branded Bendari girl. She had not known he would be here and it shamed her.

Kat held up his hand and displayed his matching wedding band. Jack looked at her own with dawning understanding. "They're husband and wife and in our bodies on Acteon. We're in theirs," he smiled broadly, boldly looking over her body, "don't worry your cute little head though. Once we've stabilised we are to swap."

Jack coloured. She tried to imagine the owner of the large powerful body before her willingly placing himself in Kat's Bendari girl body. It was as hard to imagine as a knight such as herself being stuck in this voluptuous body.

Her musings were interrupted when Kat reached forward and gripped her arm. "Remember how you used to take me?" he asked. Kat nodded, her mouth suddenly dry, her heart beating in her chest. He took a strange helm from a desk and slipped it over her head.

The room vanished. She was back on Acteon. Still female but in a smaller slimmer body. Thoughts not her own flooded her mind.

What does she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)