More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wigglesjiggles Wigglesjiggles

Who are you

Jack Smith - for money

You’re Jack Smith not that it matters, you weren’t anything to write home about. You’d been homeless approaching a year now, it was really just a string of poor decisions that led to this. You came from a low income family, you never took school seriously and applied yourself, content to coast through life but then you felt that you wanted more from life, so you quit your menial job, Moved to London and decided you were gonna make something out of your life.

Of course things didn’t really go as planned, with a lackluster background, work was scarce and in your case unobtainable. Now a regular person would have tried till their funds ran out cut their losses and gone home, but you were stubborn and wanted to change your life; so you stayed when you started running out of money, you stayed when you couldn’t afford rent and you stayed even after you had no other options.

So things weren’t going great but you still tried to find work, your pride preventing you from asking for any real help. Last week a blessing happened you got a Job that would have you set up, the catch was you needed an address to be employed. You were too close to having gotten yourself out of this hole, and you weren’t gonna give up so you signed up for a week of clinical trials with Atlust, a tech company founded by a pretty likable guy as far as CEO’s go, and you had always liked Atlust they had a very positive media presence, which is pretty rare. The clinical trials would give you enough to put a month down on a cheap apartment, and after explaining your situation to your future employers they agreed to give you the job once you had finished the trials and had an address, there was finally light at the end of this tunnel.

“So now you’ve seen the video about what we do here at Atlust, does anyone have any questions?” Just like that you were pulled out of your daydream and immediately drawn to the woman in the lab coat at the front of the group. You looked around at the other people who had signed up, there was 10 of you in total, and you took in their expressions that ranged from puzzled to bored and looked back at the front to the woman who asked the question. And DAMN you had been so preoccupied focusing on why you’re here you hadn’t seen when this straight 10 had walked in,(you assumed it was after the video finished) you start staring like this was the first woman you had ever seen. She looked like a porn star who was playing a scientist would look like, her wavy brunette hair was shoulder length and it framed her facial features really well, she had glasses (obviously you thought can’t have a sexy scientist without glasses, you thought to yourself), unfortunately most of her body was concealed behind a large lab coat and unfortunately while the rest of her had the porn star look, her wardrobe was actually serious science stuff and not a lab coat that was more a mini dress with excessive cleavage.

“Sir, we’re going to the next room now to begin the trial” she said striking you out of your daydream “Sorry I was daydreaming” you blurted out feeling embarrassed about having very obviously been caught out staring for too long. Fuck, you chastise yourself as you begin walking into the next room, you try and put it down to the fact that it’s been over a year since you last slept with anyone. As you found out being homeless isn’t exactly an occupation that makes women weak in the knees, so it had been a few months prior to that since you last hooked up with anyone and you felt it! Unfortunately being homeless also meant you couldn’t get much privacy to give yourself some release and you don’t wanna be on any kind of register so you were pretty frustrated and backed up to say the least.

The next room

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)