More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Joe Joe Joe Joe

What's next?

Jabba obviously

Jabba had just caught an impatient little mouse in the form of Leia Organa, he was was a little disappointed he guessed Han's friends would come and try to rescue him but he thought the might have played a bit more of a long game "oh well that's the impulse of youth for you".

"we have powerful friends, you're going to regret this" Leia said "ah princess, if only such beauty it's a shame that she would rather die than turn her affection towards him. As he told his guards to take her way to get her changed into something more revealing.

As he was going though some deals he made a velvet book fell at his waist 'Sex note' it said as he read it's content Leia had returned and she didn't look happy, not even giving Jabba a look when he sense a new presence a very powerful one, one he hadn't sensed since the clone wars.

He was in thought when sure enough the Galaxies new 'golden boy' Luke Skywalker had appeared "Luke Skywalker jedi knight" bib said. As Luke made his demands known Jabba looked down when his eye fell on a line on the sex note: it will happen in 40 seconds as his attention fell on the Empire's little spy Mara Jade. "Skywalker, surely we can come to a more expectable agreement, before addressing Mara: Arica why don't you show Skywalker a good time" as he had wrote that 'Mara will have an overwhelming urge to Fuck Luke Skywalker."

Suddenly Mara lost all modesty and started fucking Luke like if they were Rabbits.

What happends next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)