More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Holly14695 Holly14695

What's next?

JUSTIN BECOMES AMANDA

The van slowed so that it remained within the speed limit; it would be embarrassing if the police stopped them now! It took about 40 minutes for them to arrive at The Bournebank Clinic, during which time the girls laughed and chatted excitedly at how smoothly their plan had gone.

It had cost Holly £1million for this part of her plan but it would be worth every penny of that enormous cost. Considering that he would be an in-patient at the clinic for several months, during which time he would receive total gender reassignment surgery and intensive hypnotic conditioning, all in conditions of total secrecy and, quite obviously, all highly illegal without the patients consent, and all to be carried out by eminently qualified experts in their fields, Holly considered it money well spent.

The van pulled onto the clinic forecourt where they were expected. Two orderlies were awaiting their arrival with a hospital trolley and it took them no more than a few seconds to transfer Justin from the van onto the trolley, still deeply . Holly raised her hand signalling for the orderlies to wait a moment and she walked to the trolley and looked down at Justin. Smirking, she said, “goodbye Mr Justin Kingsley. We shall not be meeting again ........ well maybe we will but I doubt I shall recognise you!” She giggled and walked away as the orderlies wheeled him inside the clinic and, from that moment on, Mr Justin Kingsley ceased to exist.

From time to time over the next few months, Holly would visit the clinic to check on progress. She never entered the room in which the person who used to be Justin was kept. She simply observed through a glass observation panel in the door. Not that she ever got to see very much. His face and body were invariably covered with dressings or sheets but those responsible for conducting the numerous procedures assured her that all was going to plan.

It was a bright, spring morning when the doctor with overall responsibility met Holly as she arrived at the door for her weekly visit and informed her that she could go into the patient’s room today and have a closer look but he warned her that her voice was not perfected yet and she should not be concerned as that would be easily remedied.

With her heart pounding, Holly followed as the senior consultant led her to the room and opened the door before standing aside to allow her to enter. Stepping into the room, Holly gasped as she saw a stunningly beautiful girl, standing stark naked, being examined by a doctor. The doctor glanced over his shoulder and said to Holly, “I am almost done here and then I will leave you alone to get to know each other.”

Holly stood mesmerised as she watched the doctor intimately examining this beautiful creature. She could not help but feel a pang of jealousy as her eyes moved up and down the perfection of the girl’s body. It was almost impossible to believe that just a few months ago, this had been a man. A man that she could never have felt about what she was feeling for this stunning girl.

She noticed a tear running down the girls cheek and dripping from her chin down onto her flawless breast. Holly bit her lip. How she would have loved to step forward and lick that tear away. But it was not yet time. There was still so much to be done.

Finally the doctor finished examining the girl and stood up. The moment he stood, the girl ran to her bed and covered herself beneath the sheets as the doctor turned to talk to Holly.

“I think we are getting close to what you asked for. We still have some way to go with the voice and wiping her memories clean but that is simple in comparison to what we have achieved so far. Is there anything about her that you would wish to change?” the doctor asked Holly.

Holly replied, “I think you have done a remarkable job. She is practically perfect. I am stunned at what you have achieved. Maybe there is just one small thing I would like to change but I don’t think it will be too difficult for you.”

He raised his eyebrows and asked, “and what might that be, Miss Buckley?”

“I think I would prefer her unshaven. I know a lot of people like the pubic area shaved but personally I think it makes them look like a child.”

The doctor nodded but passed no comment other than to say, “I will ensure that is rectified, Miss Buckley. And now I will leave you to get to know what we have created for you.”

Holly thanked him and he nodded and left the room. Holly walked to the side of the bed and looked down at this beautiful creation. “You do not remember me do you?” she asked.

The girl had pulled the bed sheets up so that only her eyes were showing to Holly. She shook her head but did not attempt to speak.

Holly paused in deep thought before saying, “I have not decided yet whether or not I shall reveal to you how you knew me. Maybe one day I shall tell you. But, for now, we have to decide on a name for you. Hmmmmmm, maybe..... Justine?”

In a barely intelligible voice, the girl struggled saying ...... ”man..... a man.”

Holly said, “don’t be ridiculous! You are not a man. Have you looked at yourself? Men do not have a body like you have!”

“A man,” the voice croaked again, tears running freely over the softly blushing cheeks.

“You are NOT a man,” Holly said, a little more sternly this time. And then stopped and said, “oh! Are you trying to say Amanda? Is that what you wish your name to be?” Tears rolled faster down the girls cheeks as Holly giggled and said, “I rather like that! A ........ MAN ........ DA! Yes. I think you have chosen a lovely name. Amanda it shall be.” She bent down and eased the sheet back a little and kissed the girl lightly on her full, red, lips. “There! Your first lesbian kiss!” Holly said, grinning. “Now listen carefully and never forget what I am going to tell you now. Whether you like it or not, I own you from now on for the rest of your life. You may not like it right now but you will come to like belonging to me. I can promise you that being a girl and belonging to me is infinitely better than the first plan I had for you! But you do not have to worry about what that plan was any more. I am glad I chose this for you! So, this is what you must remember – always. I own you and you will from now on obey me no matter what I ask of you. You will always obey me! Do you understand me?”

There was a pause as Amanda tried to comprehend what all of this meant. Eventually, she realised she had no alternative. Slowly she nodded her head in acquiescence.

Holly smiled and said, “good girl. OK, lets test you and see if you really mean it. I want you to pull that sheet right down to your ankles and show me your beautiful, naked body. Obey me, Amanda!”

Amanda looked at Holly, embarrassed, not understanding why this was happening to her but she knew she must obey. Blushing bright red from her face, down over her throat and down over her perfect breasts, she slowly slid the sheet down until the full extent of her body was revealed to Holly.

Holly purred as her eyes roamed over the exquisite body revealed for her alone. “You do not know what this means yet, Amanda but, from this moment, you are my . You will always obey me. You are my plaything, my maid, whatever I desire but most of all, you are my . You do not know why you are, and perhaps you will never know but that is your destiny for the rest of your life! Now rest, Amanda. There is still much to be done to make you as perfect as I wish you to be. But one day in the not too far distant future, you will leave this place and come to live with me and then your life will start anew. Your life as my .”

She smiled and bent to lightly kiss her lips again and then, after a long, lingering look at her ’s body, she turned and left the room, more than satisfied with what she had achieved thus far.

What does Amanda's future hold?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)