More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

who do you follow

Izzy

Izzy has red hair short and is a computer genius. Theirs a knock on the door. "Come on in"yells Izzy. Tai walks in "I couldn't get a hold of the others...sorry".says Tai. (Tai has brown spikes hair, and is Kari's older brother.) "That's fine well fill the others in later" Izzy says. "I have a theory.....you remember when Myotiosmon came to our world." mentions Izzy.

"Yeah he attacked some humans hospitalising them just for energy" says Tai.

"What if he pass some sort of virus on to them" Izzy says. "What sort of virus?" asks Tai. "A vampire virus that changes your DNA...this would explain the disappearances, and recent sighting of people at night that look pale and have red

Eyes" says Izzy.

"So your saying the missing are turning into vampires" Tai answers. "Exactly and all it would take to spread it is a bite somewhere

On you to get infected" says Izzy. Is their anyway to cure this virus?" asked Tai.

"Unfortunately...no we'd need a sample of Myotiosmon 's DNA. Which we can't get cause we destroyed him" answers Izzy.

"What about a sample from the so called vampires?" says Tai. "Won't work it has to be from the original source to create a cure" says Izzy. "So now what we just hide"

says Tai. "No we tell our friends and stay in at night....as long as you don't invite them in they can't get you" says Izzy. "It'll be dark soon so I'll head home . Hopefully Kari will be there." says Tai as he leaves.

are they safe inside at night

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)