More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artificionados Artificionados

Who are Copulatorium's users?

Ivy and Albert

A young black man and a slightly older blonde woman walk into Copulatorium and sit down opposite each other on the bed. "This looks like a hot combo!" Monika says with a cheeky grin. "Natalia, who's the blonde and what did she write in her questionnaire?"

"I don't know. It's anonymous," Natalia says. "She didn't leave their details."

"I wonder why she doesn't want to give their names away," Monika says. "What does she say about the black guy she's with?"

"Um, they've been close friends for a long time. He's handsome and strong and kind and smart," Natalia says. "She likes him but she's worried she won't be able to get it up with this guy."

"What was that about her getting it up? She's a chick . . . isn't she?" Paulina sounds puzzled.

"Um, not exactly," Natalia says. "Well, she's intersex. So she looks feminine but she has a cock."

"She has a cock?" Paulina asks. "So she's a transsexual?"

"I don't know," Natalia replies. "There's not a complete medical history written here, but according to this she was born with a penis and a uterus. She's always identified as female and she decided to keep the cock."

"Do you know how many girls have penises? Why would she want a cock when someone could make her a vagina?" Paulina says.

"I had a fling with a girl like this," Monika shares. "She had natural breasts and a womanly figure, but downstairs she was packing one hell of a cock and two gigantic balls."

"Wow," Paulina says. "I'm sorry I asked."

"She was the best I had, actually," Monika continues. "I still remember how she smelt like perfume while she boned me like an animal."

"And what happened to her?" Paulina asks.

"She tried to cum on my face. Nobody cums on my face," Monika says.

"Okay, enough about us," Natalia interjects. "What's happening with our two anons next door?"

"Let's call them Ivy and Albert," Monika says.

Albert is sitting naked on one side of the bed watching Ivy remove her clothes in a slow and sensual striptease. Her black dress falls to the floor revealing a matching red bra and panties, both with considerable bulges. She says to Albert, "Come and touch me. Don't be afraid. You know I've loved you as a friend for all these years. We've both dreamed of this."

Albert gets up from the bed and walks over to embrace Ivy tenderly. He kisses her forehead and reaches around to unclasp her bra. Gently he guides it around her shoulders and it falls to the floor. He looks down at her full breasts with their dark, protruding nipples, and immediately his hands follow his eyes, running along her cleavage. He begins to massage her breasts, kneading each nipple into a firm point. She shivers under his touch. "This is all so strange" he says, as if in a dream. "I never could have imagined the reality of this, although I've wanted you for so long."

"It's okay, just relax," she says. "I'm glad we're here together now." She places her hands over his and starts to guide his touch down her body. She senses his unease as his hands create resistance against her manoeuvring. "I know this is the strangest part," she coaxes him. "But if we're going to find joy together, this is a step you must take, for us both." He stops and looks at her with uncertainty. She smiles back and continues to guide his hands lower. Their hands reach the top of her panties, but instead of breaching the barrier of the elastic waistline, she guides him lower to caress her cock through her sheer panties. He feels her firm, warm flesh beneath the fabric. The panties grow tighter as her erection grows, and he steps back.

Ivy's hands stay on her cock. "Feel how hard you make me when you do that," she says seductively. Albert finds himself reaching out again, as a gesture of both intimacy and investigation. He lowers Ivy's panties to free her throbbing member. His fingertips brush her swollen purple-tinged crown as he begins to explore the length of her shaft. "Do you like my cock?" she asks.

"Yes," he says.

"Then you have nothing to fear. It's just a part of me that wants to be close to you. That desires you."

"It's just that I've never touched one before," he says.

"Of course you have. You've touched yourself so many times. And you've dreamed of fucking me while you were touching yourself. Maybe even you've dreamed of being fucked by me?"

"You really do know me," he says.

"Oh, I know you so very well. I know everything about you, including your deepest and darkest desires. Let me give you an example." Ivy walks over to Albert's pile of discarded clothes and extracts his leather belt. She returns to him and wraps the belt around his neck, looping the leather through the buckle. Pulling it tight against his throat, she hisses, "You've been longing for a woman to do this."

"How . . ."

"And this." She pulls down hard on the belt. Almost instinctively Albert drops to his knees.

"What . . . "

"It's just that you didn't quite envisage . . . this." Ivy slowly and casually takes half a step forward, lining up her erection with Albert's mouth.

"Y-mmph . . ." Whatever Albert intended to say is lost, as Ivy abruptly rams her cock forward, parting his lips and invading his mouth. Albert's head is knocked back, but Ivy quickly tugs him back towards her with the belt. "Now you see what I mean," she says. "You've been waiting for this." Albert acclimates to Ivy's hot flesh filling his mouth. "There's no room for fear when someone is taking care of you, being very clear what she wants, what she expects, what she requires. Do you understand, Albert?" There's a pause which causes Ivy to look down and realise that Albert has no chance of replying. She eases the grip on his leather leash and withdraws from his mouth. "Perfectly," he replies, gasping for breath.

Ivy smiles down at Albert. "Do you want to try something?" Albert nods. "Okay then, I'm going to give you an opportunity. Tell me one fantasy you've had involving me, and I will do my best to make it happen. The only rules are that it cannot hurt either of us, and that you are completely candid with me."

"I have a really strange fantasy," Albert says after a pause. "I dream about being taken by you. But not like this, though. In a room with lots of people."

In the monitor room, Monika springs out of her seat and says, "Well, what are we waiting for?" Paulina says, "Gross. You want to go in there and hold his hand while he's being sodomised?"

"Shut up Paulina," Natalia interrupts. "We do what we do for the science — no ifs, ands or buts."

"It's the butt stuff I don't want to see!" Paulina jokes.

"Don't you pretend you didn't offer your ass to spare your hymen back in the day!" Monika says to Paulina with a laugh.

"Of course I didn't, that was what this pretty mouth was for!" Paulina fires back. Natalia switches on the intercom: "Ivy . . . I mean Madam and Sir, we don't mean to intrude. But it seems an audience would be of some benefit to you. Just say the word and we'll come in, if you wish."

"Please do. You'd be most welcome," Ivy says, resuming using Alberts's mouth for her pleasure.

"Very well," Natalia says to her peers. "Let's go." Natalia, Monika and Paulina enter Copulatorium. "Where and how do you need us to be?" Monika asks Ivy and Albert.

"Just make yourselves comfortable," Ivy says. "I have no idea what spatial arrangement will be required. I'll ask him in a little bit." She deepens her thrusting in and out of Albert's mouth. "Is it okay to use the toys while we watch?" Monika asks.

"Monika!" Natalia scolds. "Stay professional. We do objective science!"

"Of course," Ivy says. "I'm what you might call a 'firm' believer in pleasure for all."

"Great!" says Monika, ignoring Natalia's disquiet. She wanders over to a table kitted out in an array of sex toys. She brings back three powerful-looking vibrators which she shares among Natalia and Paulina. She also hands Natalia a silver butt plug. "I think you could have used one of these some time ago," she quips. Paulina and Natalia hold the toys up to the light, examining their foreign shapes.

"Now, honey," Ivy continues. "Tell me more about this fantasy of yours that involves an audience." Ivy pulls out of Albert's mouth, allowing him to reply. "I don't know quite how to describe it. I have something in my head, but it's just a vague concept. It's the feeling of being closely watched."

"You want people to see you masturbate for them?" Monika asks.

"Yes," Albert says hesitantly. He takes a deep breath and then continues, "But not just that. I want to jerk myself off and cum all over the audience while I'm being fucked up the ass."

"So, kind of bukkake, but in reverse?" Monika sounds disturbingly competent at navigating this conversation.

"Yes," Albert says. "That's one way to explain it."

"And you?" Paulina turns to face Ivy. "You're the reason for our study. What do you need as the woman in this scenario, as you violate the butthole of your old buddy while he jizzes all over us?"

"I want to watch him cum on your faces at the precise time of my own ejaculation," Ivy unblinkingly says. "I want to imagine my cum passing though his body and spraying out onto yours."

"Oh," Paulina is frowning and lost for words. Monika rescues her. "What a naughty girl you are," Monika says, stroking her pussy. "I love it!"

"If you'll excuse me," Albert says. "I need to assume position." He gets down on all fours in front of Natalia, Monika and Paulina. He smiles at them, then looks back toward the Ivy and says, "I'm ready for you to take me."

"This is all so exciting," Monika says, prepping her vibrator with lube. "It's going to be so hot watching you both cum." Ivy slowly walks over to where Albert is kneeling, locking eyes with each of the three girls before focusing her attention on the necessary staging to be arranged. "My dear, I know you're new at this, but we need to get our angles right. I can't possibly take you while you're down there." Ivy reaches for a nearby chair and places it in front of Albert. "Prop yourself up on this." Albert lifts himself up onto the chair. "OK, I'm ready," he says.

"Good boy," Ivy says. "Now, let's see what you got." Ivy guides Albert's hips so that they are raised to the perfect level, his asshole positioned directly in front of her erect penis. She prepares a generous handful of lube, which she shares between their two bodies. She then presses down gently, slowly inserting her tip into his anus. "Ooh, that's surprising!" Albert says. "Fuck. That actually hurts!" Ivy smiles and continues to press until her tip is fully inside. "It's OK," she says. "You'll get used to it. Now, just relax. You don't need to push or anything."

"Okay, I trust you," Albert replies.

"Now don't forget to start pleasuring yourself," Ivy says, as she reaches around him and spreads some lube on his long cock. Albert begins to touch himself, enjoying the warmth of his slick hand caressing his skin. Monika lets out a moan as she guides the vibrator inside her, her legs splayed in an unruly and wanton manner. Paulina is attempting to discreetly get out of her fortress-like pair of button-up jeans. Natalia has no idea what to do with the vibrator, and has begun a chaste inquiry into its various buttons and settings. "How are you feeling? Are you enjoying having an audience while you stroke yourself off and let me take you?" Ivy asks.

"Yes," replies Albert. "Well, sort of . . . they aren't really paying attention to me right now. Look at them fumbling around with their jeans and vibrators. Can you get their attention back?"

Ivy realises with a slight feeling of guilt that she has been neglecting this important aspect of Albert's fantasy. She stops thrusting for a moment, and cracks the end of Albert's leather leash on the floor with fury. Paulina, Monika and Natalia jump in fright, and in a commanding voice, Ivy belts out,"Oi! Everyone needs to pay attention to my man and his beautiful cock. You're the audience, and I expect you to be a good audience. Stop fidgeting or I will line you all up and ram your asses!" The women look at each other awkwardly. "Oh fuck," Paulina whispers under her breath, realising her efforts at discretion have failed. She gives up on trying to unbutton her jeans, and instead leans in close to Monika, studying her sophisticated use of the vibrator. Monika doesn't seem to notice. In a humph, Natalia stands up and walks over to where Monika and Paulina are sitting. She tersely says under her breath, "Stop interrupting science! If you're going to stare at something, Paulina, stare at that black cock! And if you're going to pleasure yourself like that, Monika, at least do so with your eyes open."

"They're all watching you now," Ivy whispers in Albert's ear. "Are you enjoying this? Are you feeling yourself inching closer to . . . ?"

"Oh yes!" Albert answers with a shiver. He is breathing deeply and his muscles begin to tense up. Paulina whispers to Monika, "Oh my God! He's going to cum into the chair! I thought he was supposed to cum in our faces!" Overhearing Paulina, Ivy cracks her whip again. "Hush, you naive little thing! I've got it under control." Paulina looks taken aback, but does as she is told and keeps quiet. Ivy whispers again in her lover's ear, "Honey, we need to switch positions now. I'm going to lie on my back, and you're going to ride me like the reverse cowboy you were always destined to be." Albert nods his assent and waits for Ivy to pull her cock out of his ass.

Ivy lies down on the smooth hardwood floor immediately in front of the three researchers, holding her hard cock at its base. After a contemplative moment, Albert lowers his body down onto Ivy's cock, facing the researchers. No sooner have his buttocks come to rest on her thighs, Albert begins to pump his cock in his hand with maniacal vigour. "That's it, darling," Ivy says. "I can't describe how good your ass feels, surrounding me. I'm on the edge, just waiting for you."

"I'm almost there!" Albert continues to beat his meat with a vengeance.

"Get in close, you sluts!" Ivy yells at the researchers, who unquestioningly comply.

"Do you feel me?" Albert grunts, radiating the preoccupation with self that only a man on the edge of orgasm can exhibit.

"Yes!" a chorus of feminine voices replies. As if on cue, Ivy groans as she finds her release deep in Albert's bowels. This is all too much for Albert, pushing him irreversibly over the edge. The first dollop of Albert's ejaculate lands squarely on the tip of Paulina's nose, the next squirt hits Natalia directly in her left eye, and his final efforts find their destination in Monika's widely-open mouth.

"Ouch!" Natalia recoils, rushing for the sink. Paulina sneezes then applauds Ivy and Albert with a wide smile. Monika seems lost in thought as she rolls Albert's cum against the roof of her mouth with her tongue before depositing it into a tissue. Natalia returns, dabbing her eye with a hand towel. She says to Monika, "I thought no one cums on your face?"

"I did it for the science," Monika blushes as Natalia envelops her in a loving hug. Paulina launches herself onto her two peers, not wanting to miss out. The three embrace as they look over at the happy new couple. Ivy and Albert are curled up with each other on the bed, emitting soft cooing sounds. Natalia says, "That reminds me . . . Monika, I want you to teach me how to use a vibrator. For the science, that is." Monika's face lights up in a euphoric grin: "For the science!"

Who are Copulatorium's next users?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)