More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Demonic5 Demonic5

What's next?

Ivy’s empire

Ivy’s experiment grows as more people begin to become extremely horny all over the place with even Batman becoming a horny animal with Ivy using him as a guard to protect her and Ivy along with her machine meanwhile she uses Robin as more of a plaything to tease and mock, she uses his balls as a stress ball…

Meanwhile in Metropolis at the hall of justice.

“Hello, thank you all for meeting here, I know it uh must be a strange time” Wonder Woman says standing on a stage to a somewhat large crowd of heroes. “We will stand strong and figure out how to stop whatever this is” she says proudly before feeling a gust of wind hits her body.

Wonder Woman looks slightly confused as she sees the crowd all in shock, she looks down at her own body causing her face blush red as she sees her own naked body completely exposed to everyone. She covers her hairy pussy and boobs in embarrassment but out of nowhere her ass is suddenly slapped causing a painful sting. Wonder Woman turns around to see a smirking flash but as she is ready to strike a loud blast happens.

A wall of the building breaks open revealing many naked heroes and villains such as power girl, Hal Jordan (Green Lantern), Cheetah, black lightning, Bizzaro and many more…

Flash easily uses his speed to get behind Wonder Woman, he thrusts deep into her pussy causing Wonder Woman to moan loudly, he keeps thrusting using super speed while Wonder Woman lets her tongue hang from her mouth as she moans. Wonder Woman knows people can see her but she couldn’t control herself something started to take over her, “fuck me! AH! Faster, ah fuck!” Wonder Woman shouts and moans, her hairy pussy soaking wet. “Good slut!” Flash shouts going even faster causing Wonder Woman to squeal orgasming and squirting.

Flash begins to squirt ropes of cum inside her pussy while he grabs and plays with her large ass. Wonder Woman to look over at the other heroes with her seeing some fighting but many beginning to fuck and tease each other, some get away but Wonder Woman knows she can trust Poison Ivy, her new queen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)