More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vile8r vile8r

Was the phone call from her pervy boss calling into work on her day off? was it her friend inviting her to a party off campus? or was it the school nerd asking her out again for the umpteen

It was her boss calling into work on her day off!

Aya looked at the call display. It was her boss from her part-time job at the sports bar, ‘Porkerz’. It was just off-campus and a popular hangout for kids from the college. They had cheap drink specials and on the weekends always had live bands so it was a fun place to go.

But the owner was a real scuzz. Aya didn’t like him. Brock Langford was his name. An ex-NFL player who got injured and had to retire, or so he liked to tell everybody. Aya found out he was involved in a scandal where a cheerleader was gangraped at an after-game party. Charges against him were dropped but the team let him go and no one else wanted him.

He was a real pig towards his female employees, and gave Aya the creeps. He was always saying perverted things and rubbing against her, or just staring. She tried her best to not be around him too much. She wouldn’t mind finding a different job, but this one paid pretty good and she could make damn good tips. Especially when there was a football game on. ‘Porkerz’ was close to the local football stadium and lots of people would come there when a game would get out.

She answered the phone. Brock was on the other end.

“Aya, I need you to come in right away. Candy was supposed to work today and she had a family emergency. I’m busy as hell down here, I need somebody to fill in.”

“Fuck!” Aya spat. “I’m supposed to have the day off, Brock. Can’t you call somebody else?”

“I’ve tried all the other girls that are off. You’re the only one I could get a hold of.”

Aya knew he was likely lying.

“Oh, all right! But you’re gonna owe me big time for this!”

“Thanks Aya, you’re doing me a real solid. See you in a bit!”

Aya cursed to herself as she shut off her phone. So much for her day off!

What kind of outfit does Aya have to wear for her job at the sports bar?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)