More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jaed jaed

What happened then ?

It started to pour, soaking her underwear

(This chapter was originally made by user okayterrific at Writing.com )

Kelsey couldn't believe her luck! Just as she started to round the corner of the house a thunderstorm came out of nowhere. Goosebumps rose all over Kelsey's body as the cold rain started to hit her exposed flesh. She thought about turning back around to get back inside and out of the rain, but a dare is a dare and she didn't want to go back on it. As she made her way along the side of the house she could see that the coast was clear in front of her.

Carefully peering around the corner she could see that no one was around. The street was totally clear. She didn't want to take a chance of someone suddenly coming out of their house or have a car approaching so she decided to made a run for the other side of the house. The grass was cold and wet underneath her bare feet and about halfway across the yard she slipped and fell forward. She braced herself for the fall with her hands, but the damage was done. As she got to her knees to look herself over she saw that her pretty powder blue bra had grass and dirt stains on it. Even worse, and something that she didn't notice earlier, was that the rain had practically made it transparent. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. Looking between her legs she saw that her thong also was nearly see-thru and left nothing to the imagination. Anyone who saw her would be able to see her recently waxed pussy and tight lips.

After quickly assessing her situation she got up quickly and made her way to the other side of the house. She got into the backyard and then to the door and saw Amanda standing there with a towel for her. Her friend's eyes opened a little wider when she saw Kelsey.

"Oh my god, did you fall?" ,Amanda asked as she draped the towel over her friend's shoulders and shut the door behind her.

Kelsey nodded as she laughed a little bit, "yeah, I wiped out on your front lawn.", she joked.

Amanda laughed quietly at her friend as she looked her over. "I had no idea it was supposed to rain tonight, I feel so bad! You must be freezing. Get your underwear off and I'll toss it in the wash for you. Come on, the washing machine is in the basement.", she commented.

Kelsey tied the towel around her body as she followed her friend into the basement. Standing in front of the washer she took off her underwear underneath the towel and threw them in. Standing there in just a towel in her friend's basement made her feel as as she was outside in her underwear. Amanda added some detergent and she started the load of laundry for her friend. Kelsey was taken by surprise when...

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)