More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What's they effects of the blue formula mike is going to drink?

It makes him muscler and strong

"Well Mike I'm glade you ask" said Renee as she proceeds to explain "you see I mixed some chemicals enhancement with artificial blue coloring, so as you start to drink this with one gulp there will be a effect of your body going through a change of getting more muscular, stronger and immortal which means you can't die you know like superman or Luke cage" explained Renee as she described what the drink does.

"Wow oh really" said mike as he takes the formula from Renee and drinks it leaving it half way.

"Well before you drink it all take off your shoes" said Renee, then before Mike drank it all he took his shoes off.

There mike finished drinking it "see nothing to it" said mike then he started to shake, his eyes rolled back in his head and then he stared screaming. "Ah ah!!" shouted Mike as his muscle started to get bigger "oh my god it's definitely working" said Renee Hamilton as she looked on. As Mike started to feel they effects of the formula that Renee made in the lab his shirt started tearing off, then his pants followed and finally his boxer ripped from him completely.

Then as it was all said and done as they formula took it's toll mike stood there before Renee his clothes all ripped to shreds on the floor standing right there in her lab in muscular form stark naked as Renee literally with a smile on her face she sees Mikes naked body in muscle form.

The lady Renee sees Mike naked what's his raction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)