More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gurgel gurgel

What's next?

It goes different

On the 12th of June Eva is ready to drive to the hotel. When the taxi arrives, the aunt suddenly feels very bad. Julia calls the family doctor and the aunt also gets an emergency appointment.

So Eva has to go alone. The taxi surprisingly does not drive to the hotel but to a street where brothels are. There, the driver makes it clear to her that she should get off here; she does not want to, but he urges her to go to the house they are standing in front of. Eva does not have to pay anything for the ride, which seems a little bit strange to her. This changing was arranged by her aunt and her former pimp James, who also owns the brothel that she now is entering because she can not think of anything else. She is greeted by a handsome man in his forties who introduces himself.

"I am James; your aunt is a friend of mine. The plans have changed, you will start your career with me. Go to room 3 on the first floor; I'll come back later and I'll explain everything to you. "She did as she said, when she arrived in the room, she was not sure what she was going to do, the situation was completely opaque to her, nothing had prepared her for it. Her favorite author, Barbara C, had not helped because there were 'no words for sex' in her novels. The few films she'd seen were all sorts of things, but no preparation for that what was to come.

Meanwhile, James agreed with Consul Meier on the Price for Evas virginity. James had sent a special offer to his best customers. He wrote that on the 12th a virgin would be available and not only that; she has her ovulation just then. Meier had reported as the first and most serious. After James had seen Eva, he had wanted to double the price. After half an hour, the Consul had negotiated the defloration price of 4 to 3,000 Euros and the successful replacement of 70,000 to 50,000. If that does not work out he would get the money back for the "dickmachen" (knocking up). James could not keep it then, because Meier had connections to circles who had "broken bones and more" on their offer. After the money was counted, Meier went upstairs to room 3.

Eve had expected James; Now an elegantly dressed man in his thirties came in the door.

He introduced himself politely: "I am Jürgen Meier. James gave me the assignment to introduce a shy young woman into love. You do not need to be afraid I will handle this very gently. "

Will he really?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)