More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mike.peregrine mike.peregrine

Table Of Contents

It Came From Outer Space

Thing

"Nrgrhhh!" Becky gurgled in protest around the thick dick shoved into her mouth. Her head was held securely between a pair of powerful hands with razor sharp nails and her eyes bulged in desperation. Every time the long, fat cock was pushed all the way down her throat, she retched and concentrated on not throwing up. The phallus pummeling in and out of the struggling girl's mouth belonged to a strange, alien being. Over seven feet tall, with black and grey skin, an over-sized head with a protruding jaw. Becky's fists repeatedly hit the creature's hips and thighs, but to no effect. The being just stood there hunched over the kneeling young woman, fucking her mouth and throat, using her to slate his lust. Long strands of spittle dangled from Becky's chin.

Suddenly, without warning, the creature began to ejaculate. Becky's struggles became more as she coughed and gagged, nearly drowning in the never-ending flood of thick hot alien cum rushing down her throat. The creature's muscular thighs and hips shivered and shook as he finished his orgasm, dumping all of his heavy load into the young woman.

Once released, Becky collapsed to the floor, lying there gasping and whimpering as she heard the sounds of the alien's feet retreating down the hallway. After lying there for several minutes, Becky struggled to her feet, walking wobbly down the hall in the opposite direction. Headed for the main room of the Antarctic Science Station.

When the door to the main room of the station opened, the three seated women looked up to see the teary-eyed, visibly shaken Becky standing there. She gripped the door-knob tightly, steadying herself as she said in a raspy voice, "That thing got me again." After the rough throat-fucking she had experienced, her voice was little more than a whisper.

Two of her fellow scientists rushed forward to comfort her, helping her to a seat. The third female went over to the stove to boil some water. "Some hot tea and honey will help," Sarah, the woman boiling the water, told her.

Becky nodded her head weakly, muttering, "That bastard r-really did a num.... number on me this time."

"Shhh, don't try to talk," Barbie, the blonde-headed Commander of the station, told her.

"That's why I always suck on it and use my hands to stroke it when he comes after me," Sarah called back over her shoulder.

"You actually suck that thing off?" April gasped. "Ewww! Gross!"

Sarah shrugged, "Beats getting a throat-."

Barbie said nothing, but she, too, used that tactic. When she performed as an active fellatrix, the beast would just stand there, his huge hands resting on the sides of her head as she bobbed back-and-forth, blowing the towering monster.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)