More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by gunde gunde

Who’s there?

It’s the older Lang boy

As she pulled up next to the other car, it dawned on Sharon that the yellow 2009 Camaro most likely was the one owned by Jeremy’s older brother Tommy, the big baseball star, whom she had always considered to be quite cute. Actually, she considered him to be pretty fucking gorgeous, but the three year age gap between them had been an obstacle which Sharon had yet to conquer. And he was single, which meant that Sharon could go on the offensive against him without having to worry about feeling like a home-wrecker.

Stepping out of her car and stopping to gaze at her mirror image in the side window of Tommy’s car, Sharon first adjusted her tube top, the diminutive size of which served to further accentuate the generous swell of her large breasts, and then made sure that her short shorts were showing of the outline of her slit.

Grabbing her bag, Sharon set off to cover the sixty feet or so of open ground which separated the parking spaces from the lake’s edge, noting with approval that there was only one set of clothes that lay in a heap on the ground further down the gentle slope which led down to the water.

Dropping her bag next to the heap of clothes, Sharon covered the last twenty feet down to the jetty that stretched its way out into the water without spotting anyone.
But then, just as she placed one of her sneaker-clad feet on the wooden surface of the jetty as it bobbed softly in the water, she saw how Tommy broke through the lake’s surface about ten yards out from the far edge of the jetty.

“He really is a sight for sore eyes,” Sharon thought as she watched Tommy stand with water up to his stomach while he wiped the water from his face with the palm of his hand.

“Tommy!” Sharon called out in a light, unconcerned tone, her call serving to get his attention.

“Hi Sharon,” Tommy replied, smiling at the sight of her before making his way over to the jetty with a few powerful strokes.

“What brings you here?” He asked her, projecting that same calm, confident air as his father and younger brother.

“Same as you, I guess,” Sharon responded, admiring the sight of Tommy’s well-developed arms as he rested them on the jetty, “I felt the urge to go for an early morning swim.”

“Well, I hope you don’t mind my company,” Tommy said before pulling himself out of the water and standing up a few feet away from Sharon, who was sure to take note of the sizeable budge on the front of his black Speedos.

“Never,” Sharon replied while making sure to straighten her back to push out her ample breasts, “although I was planning to go skinny-dipping.”

A lot of girls were either to shy to make a pass at a guy or tried to do it in a more subtle fashion, which the guys might or might not pick up on. That wasn’t how Sharon did it however, having come to the conclusion a while back that the style which felt best to her was one of aggressive directness. So far, she hadn’t gotten the chance to find out if that tactic would work on Tommy, but this did seem like the perfect opportunity to do so.

“You wouldn’t mind, would you?” Sharon asked, after which she formed her mouth into the most seductive smile that she could muster.

Would he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)