More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

Who is the shadowy figure?

It's the celebrity host, Jeri Ryan!

"Welcome everyone," the female figure said as she stepped into the light. It was Jeri Ryan, star of Boston Public and Star Trek Voyager! The curvaceous blonde starlet was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a pair of small khaki shorts.

"I'm going to be the host of our little game here. I know that we haven't given you very much information about the game yet, but before we go over the rules, let's divide you up into our two tribes."

You scan the group of contestants around you and count six women and four men including yourself. You notice the blonde girl from earlier give you a smile.

"Now," Jeri continued, "each of you will draw a stone from this pouch." She held out a small leather pouch and gave it a shake. "Those of you who draw a white stone, please move to my left. If you draw a black stone, please step to the right."

You were standing nearest to Jeri, so you were the first to draw a stone. You feel ten small cool stones at the bottom of the sack and grab one at random. You open your hand and see a black stone. You step to the right.

Who else is in your tribe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)