More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Semprini Semprini

Who is your morning visitor?

It's not just the one.

Kitty and Kathy are huge fucking teases, and you love them for it. They're a pair of 19 year old blonde bombshells who have one major desire in life: to cause every guy in a 20 metre radius around them to get big fucking boners. They often wear their hair in pigtails or twintails, but as long as their gorgeous faces aren't hidden they aren't fussy. With perfect makeup, smooth pillowy lips, bright blue and green eyes respectively, and a pair of sweet smiles that only barely hide the cocklust they both share, they've captivated every man and woman in town.

They know with their long, smooth legs, their perfect bubble butts barely hidden by their short plaid skirts, and their huge DD-cup boobs held back by a tied up shirt, that everyone wants to get the pair of them bent over and cumming like whores on their cocks. They just love walking around town holding hands, skipping along blowing bubble gum while their juicy tits and asses bounce so temptingly, keeping a look out for any huge cocked studs who might be looking for some double trouble.

When you first entered Apartment 18, that's how they found you. You were convinced the two buxom blondes were twin sisters, and they giggled happily about that. They liked looking like one another and tricking people into thinking they were twins. You were so convinced they were in fact, they had to prove they weren't, so they made out right in front of you, licking all over each other and moaning dirtily. Needless to say, your huge stud cock came to join the fun. The pair of bimbo sluts were so shocked! They were even more shocked when you had Kitty on her knees slurping on your huge cum-filled balls while you pounded Kathy with every inch she could take! After that, the pair of blonde sluts have been rather fixated with you, and many mornings have started with a twin ball lathering from your new friends.

As usual, they were both wearing a pink lip gloss and leaving kissy marks all over your huge shaft. They did love to leave their mark on you. They said it was so the other sluts knew who had gotten there first. With wanton cocklust, the pair of blonde bimbos slurped and suckled on your balls, which churned and pumped to prepare a creamy breakfast for them. Kitty let a ball loose with a wet plop. "Good morning, Mark!" She said with a sweet voice. "Though your cock has been awake for an hour! We've been slurping away for ages now. You must be ready to burst!" You nod along, although you're more than ready to take another hour of ball cleaning at least. A good stud has to be able to last as long as it takes, after all. Kathy speaks up as Kitty gets back to work. "Kitty was so mean, Mark! She woke up early and didn't wake me up! She just snuck in here and started making out with your huge cock..." She pouted with her big cocksuckers and gave your tip a big kiss. "Isn't that so mean? I should really get the first fuck for that, hmm?" She looked up at you with a needy gaze.

Do you agree with Kathy? Or do you admire Kitty's go-getter attitude?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)