More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ankleberry ankleberry

Do I get the key?

It's gone

I couldn't believe it! The key was gone! That janitor must've found it. What did he do with it? He could've just thrown it away, but that was unlikely, he would've taken it in to the resturant! My heart stopped as I realised.

I would have to go INSIDE to get the key. I would have to talk to PEOPLE! Then I remembered why I was doing this in the first place, I get SO horny just thinking about being in this situation. I could feel my pussy lips begin to tingle, that all so familiar dampness beginning to find it's way to my most sensitive region.

Voices. I definitely heard voices. At least two people, but I think they've passed by. I just waited, listened. Wondered what I would do if they needed the toilet, if they knocked on the door. The very thought of it turned me on even more! Once I was sure they were gone, I simply couldn't resist touching myself! My hand, oh so softly, grazed my clit, sending shivers down my spine, I was so much wetter than I had expected! God, this was getting me hot!

Okay, focus. Not the time for that. The longer I stayed there, the more chance of me getting caught. I had to do something. I had to get that key.

How to find the key?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)