More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

List of Stories

It's different down in Dorne [Gay?][Futa?][Sissification]

At the height of the War of the Five Kings, Cersei was less than pleased with Tyrion sending one of her children to Dorne as a diplomatic hostage. What frustrated her even more was that when she protested his decision to send Myrcella away, he didn't stop the deal - he just sent Tommen instead to spite her.

"It will be good for him to be away from his brother!" he claimed. Cersei wasn't convinced.

Now her firstborn son King Joffrey had been murdered at his own wedding by her dwarf brother and that conniving bitch Sansa, and a raven had been dispatched to Dorne requesting that Tommen be escorted safely to King's Landing that he might take his rightful place on the Iron Throne. Still wearing her black gown of mourning, Cersei was sulking and drinking herself into a stupor in her chambers when Qyburn intruded to let her know she had a visitor. Following him in was Oberyn Martell, the roguish and handsome Dornishman and brother of Doran Martell.

"Why are you here? Come to mock my suffering?" Cersei spat at him.

"Your grace, I come only as a humble servant, here to return to you the heir to the throne" he said in his entrancing Dornish accent. Cersei was confused and a little frightened - how could he have brought Tommen back when she had only a few hours ago sent the raven?

"What are you talking about? Tommen is in Dorne. How could you have known tha-"

Her words caught in her throat. Stepping out from doorway was a lovely young girl, 19 years old at the most, with golden hair tied in an updo with two thick braids coming down her shoulders. She carried herself with a sense of feigned innocence, but her meek posture was betrayed by the whorish clothes she wore: hitched to a collar was a belted, translucent, sleeveless dress so short that bottom of her voluptuous teen ass cheeks were visible as she walked. Her platform sandals wove into interlaced leather straps that worked their way up her legs in the likeness of stockings. Even her face was dolled up with fine makeup and thick eye-shadow like one of Petyr Baelish's prostitutes.

Cersei had seen her before since Oberyn came to King's Landing; this girl had been one of the several concubines in Oberyn's entourage led by his paramour Ellaria. Even her name was known to some of the palace guards, who had paid her for a few blowjobs while Oberyn was doing official diplomatic business: Tamara. But Cersei knew as soon as she looked in her eyes who this was.

It was Tommen.

She didn't understand how, but she knew. Either from the drinking or from the shock, it took everything she had not to throw up. How could this be? What had this man done to her little boy? As Cersei sat in stunned silence, Oberyn began to explain.

"When Tommen came to us, it was clear that he was suffering under the influence of his brother. We could see that he was a gentle soul, that cruelty was not his natural impulse, but he acted as though he were expected to be so."

Strangely enough Cersei concurred, Tommen was very unlike his brother. Her uncomfortable agreement held her tongue long enough for Oberyn to continue.

"Even so, as he grew older, the innate cruelty of his family line began to emerge. He came to me one day, weeping, begging me to keep him from turning into a monster like his brother. I told him that there was only one way to avoid this fate." Oberyn smiled, Cersei felt her stomach curdle. Tamara bit her lip coyly and glanced longingly over at Oberyn.

"You see, things are different down in Dorne." As he spoke, he walked over to the table where Cersei's decanter sat and poured two glasses of wine. "We do not judge when someone decides who they truly are." He gave her a glass. for relief from this nightmare, she took it and downed the contents.

"And so my paramour and I trained him to become her. How to carry herself like a woman, how to speak and sound like a woman." Oberyn paused. A wry smile crept over his face.

"How to fuck like a woman"

"Enough."

Cersei's demeanor darkened. The thought of this man, this sodomite, taking her proud, gentle son and turning him into a little faggot was too much to bear. This was unnatural even by her standards. That Jaime's son could be turned into this was unfathomable. Was this his payback for her father's crimes against the Martells? To take the heir to the throne and turn him into a back-alley hussy? She was going to put a stop to this. She rose to call the guards to seize this man and -

she fell sideways back onto the couch. She could barely get another word out. Her mind was racing - had she really drank so much? The realization came to her like an ill omen: it was the glass he handed her. How could she have been so foolish? She had to think of something. She had to let Qyburn or somebody know she had to -

"Mummy" Tamara/Tommen said. She sounded flawlessly feminine, Cersei wasn't sure whether to be impressed or disgusted. Oberyn stood behind her, groping her surprisingly ample tits. Her stiff little penis poked out from under the dress.

"Mum I know I didn't learn enough from father before the boar killed him" she spoke in her coy, faux-cutesy tone. Cersei couldn't help but chuckle on the inside at the ridiculousness of that sentence.

"I didn't learn enough to be ... to be a man ... but I found a new daddy" she giggled. As she spoke she fished Oberyn's thick, eight inch cock out of his pants and began jerking it.

"With the help of a maester and a few of my connections in the Lys pleasure houses, we gave him a tonic to ingest as he matured" Oberyn explained as he fondled Tommen's soft, feminine body.

"It made him womanly," he said, gesturing towards her tits and hips, "but as a side effect it made him insatiably horny, and not for other women mind you. So I gave him what he wanted. After all, the Martells are friends of the crown are we not?"

Nearly limp, Cersei tried to look away as her slutty faggot of a son (or daughter?) worked her way to her knees in front of Oberyn. Yet some part of her kept her eyes facing forward. Did she want to see this? What the hell was in that drink? Oberyn spoke once more:

"Now let me show you what this cock-hungry little tramp has learned"

What has she/he learned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)