More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by Shandy Shandy

Who cums next? The daughter? The son? You?

It's a tie.

You're licking and slurping at her cunt furiously, to make her come before her brother. She has a gamey unwashed taste that makes your nostrils clench, but you take her threat seriously, not wanting to discover what happens if you fail. These people obviously have few boundaries and your heart is pounding in your chest from both excitement and fear.

You suck her clit into your mouth, rubbing your tongue over it as her brother pounds his cock into your trembling body, his grunting growing louder and quicker. You know he's getting close and you almost sob as you slurp at the clit in your mouth, frantic to make her come.

"Fuck yeah! Eat that pussy! Eat it!" she growls, grabbing a handful of your hair and grinding her cunt against your face. "Make me come! Make me come you city bitch! Make me come!"

"Fuck! So Fuckin' Tight! Fuckin' Tight! Fuckin' Tight!" her brother grunts, pumping you full of meat as he slaps your ass.

You can feel his cock pulsing and throbbing inside you as he fucks you. You're torn between grinding back to satisfy the need to explode in orgasm and wanting to slow him down and stop him from bursting inside you before his sister climaxes. She's shuddering as you lap and suck at her clit, close to the edge and you're frantic, trying to drive her over, doing everything you can, everything that's ever been done to you, to make her come.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" the brother grunts, fucking you with short hard strokes, obviously right on the edge. The sister is moaning, her voice getting higher and higher as she holds your hair and grinds her sloppy cunt against your mouth, her thighs quivering on each side of your head.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCKKKKKKKK!" the brother roars as you feel hot spurts of seed filling your hole, your ass grinding and bucking to take him deep and trigger your own explosion.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" the sister wails, stiffening as she holds you tight against her fecund cunt, shuddering with orgasm spasms as her nectar floods over your lips and tongue, smearing her juices on your face.

You whimper brokenly, knowing that it was a tie between the siblings as to which came first, but fearing the girl's capricious anger.

What happens.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)