More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by extreme1000 extreme1000

Who is the celebrity? And does Finn hear the shower running? Or does he see the celeb sleeping naked in bed?

It's a sleeping Christina Hendricks

Finn was thrilled to see Christina Hendricks laying in bed.

Her legendary curves were completely on display.

Finn looked her over, taking as long as possible to study every inch of her, sure that he would never get another chance like this.

His eyes moved all the way up from her feet to her head, where an amused face was staring at him.

Immediately Finn froze, he was so very busted.

"A little younger than normal, but still perfect." She said, breaking him out of his thoughts.

"What?" was the only thing Finn could think to say.

"I was playing possum, I wanted to see how you'd react to me, before I made my move." She began.

Finn didn't know what to say, so he just repeated himself.

"I like young guys and, truthfully, they're the only ones that can really keep up with me, so when I'm alone like this, I like to snag a young man for a night or two." Finn was shocked to hear that.

"I thought you were married." He responded.

"I am, and I love him, but he can't keep up with me." She said.

"And you want me?" He asked her, still trying to wrap his head around everything.

Her only response was to rise up from the bed and stand before him, she was wearing absolutely nothing, giving Finn the chance of a lifetime: a long look at her incredible body.

"The real question is: Do you want me?" she asked, a cheesy as hell line, but one that tended to work on her target.

They both knew the answer was yes and now it was all a matter of figuring out what was next for them.

What is next for them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)