More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by socaltzr socaltzr

What's the time?

It's Midnight

After working for what seemed like days to you, you worked for almost a full extra day. Still, you finished and feel the need to do something to get your mind off of the project you just finished.

You look at your phone and see that you have a bunch of texts:

Your buddy that is camping sent you a series of drunk texts. They start making fun of you and asking if you intend to come, but end with dick pics and a couple of pics of multiple vaginas. His last text is “fuck you pussy, you’re missing out.”

Your college roommate also texted a couple times. The first says that he still needs a wingman and is about to head out to start hitting the bars. The second one is his intended itinerary along with a reminder that he helped you land your wife.

Lastly, there’s a series of texts from your colleague a at another firm letting you know that they ended up going to dinner with some foreign investors, but to still touch base with them if you have a couple. They have a great opportunity, and you would likely be a great fit for the endeavor. There is a second text to let you know that they are still with the investors and they are going out for saki and karaoke. Text if you want to join. There’s also a voicemail that is an obvious butt dial with what sounds like a bunch of off-key pop punctuated by what sounds like a porno track.

You also notice that Rebecca’s light is still on.

What do you decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)