More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjgarces jjgarces

Who is the celebrity? And does Finn hear the shower running? Or does he see the celeb sleeping naked in bed?

It's Carrie Underwood. In the shower.

Finn tried knocking two or three more times and failed to get a knock each time, so after the last failed attempt at a knock, he grabbed the spare key card from the packet of them he had been given and swiped it in the door.

The first thing he hears is the shower running and that immediately piques his interest, especially when he walks over to the bedside table and sees a picture of the celebrity in question's husband and baby boy.

"Carrie Underwood's in there. God, the things I would to to her. And this lucky bastard has probably done them all already," Finn tells himself as he sits the picture down and flips off the man in the pic, knowing it is Carrie's husband.

"Easy Finn. Don't blow your load yet. You haven't gotten inside of her yet," he tells himself as he starts rubbing one out to one of her pics that has made the trip with her, imagining her pussy wrapping around his dick as he stroked himself.

"She sure is taking a long time in there. Maybe I should just go join her in there," Finn tells himself as he walks over to the bathroom door, starting to turn the knob as he tells himself it's now or never.

As the water keeps running, he takes one last look around the room to make sure no one else is there and decides to go for it.

Does he jump Carrie in the shower or wait till she enters the room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)