More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

What is the name of your business?

Island Paradise Bikinis

"Welcome to island paradise, where our bikinis are always 50% off " said the clerk with a wink. She then pulled her bikini top to the sides, exposing her perky tits.

"Hi, I'm looking for a bathing suit that is more comfortable than the one I currently have"

"Sure we can definitely help with that, what is the problem with your current suit?"

"I have a fairly large cock and when I get an erection it tends to rub against the suit and is quite painful."

"Alright, lets see what we are working with she said as she reached inside of his zipper"

"Wow, that is quite the cock, let me measure it" she said as she wrapped her lips around it to get a better idea of the size.

His cock hardened inside of her wet mouth.

She pulled it out of her mouth and said "You are definitely a large, I would recommend our the new Freeballers that we just got in.

She bent over to pick up a pair. Before she could stand back up, her bikini bottoms were around her ankles and her pussy was full of cock.

"Is anyone going to help me, an angry woman in the next aisle called out"

"Oohhhh" she moaned as he fucked her firmly from behind "Just a moment, I am helping another customer"

"Hurry up I have work to do" she said between moans.

He pulled out and shot his load over her tiny tits just as the other customer rounded the corner.

"Oh I see what is taking so long, take your time, I want to see what bottoms are best for my pussy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)