More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Espada Espada

Choose your fighter...

Island Guide: Locations

The mysterious island has a variety of locations. Whenever a new location is discovered, it will be added to the list.

-Delfino Dock, the only dock on the island. It's on the southern side of the island.

-Diamond Beach, a beautiful stretch of sand near the dock where the adventure begins. The beach has a few neglected shacks scattered about, a shipwrecked boat that the owner of the island is too lazy to remove, and a few bushes of some unknown plant species.

-Mount Sanguine, a rather small mountain near the eastern coast (it only takes a couple hours to reach the top). The peak appears to have been blasted away, leaving a crater large enough to have several buildings.

-Mount Sanguine Research Center, a lab at the top of the mountain where various experiments are performed. This is where many of the items are made.

-Flame Peak, an active volcano on the northern coast. Supposedly magic is used to ensure it doesn't damage anything.

-Close to Flame Peak is an unnamed hot springs spa, run by a man named Jonathan. A great place to relax between fights.

-Shrine of Din, a small temple seemingly built for the goddess of power that's near the northern coast. Whoever this shrine truly is for, their light shines upon the altar.

-Lost Woods, a heavily forested area near the middle of the island. Despite the name, it's rather hard to truly get lost.

-Kolas Jungle, a hot and muggy jungle covering part of the west coast. How is there even a jungle here? SCIENCE!

-Scattered around the island are multiple caves. Maybe there's something hidden within them?

-There are multiple roads and trails connecting the various areas. Scattered along them are huts and cabins where contestants may rest.

-Zed's Fortress, located at the very center of the island. Is this the final dungeon, or will there be more adventures to be had?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)