More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Espada Espada

Choose your fighter...

Island Guide: Items

Scattered across the mysterious island are various items that have a variety of effects. This guide will be updated as new items are introduced.

-The ten magic items that the contestants need to acquire are called Hyper Emeralds, a variant of the Chaos Emeralds. There are many copies of each gem hidden across the island. It's rumored that holding a single gem fills one with boundless energy...

-The Assist Trophy is different from the one in Super Smash Bros. It can summon anyone from the user's home series, and the user gets to decide who.

-The Giga Mushroom is an item bred from Super Mushrooms imported directly from the Mushroom Kingdom. Your height won't be the only thing changing...

-The Rare Candies produced by the scientists at the research lab are way different from their Pokemon counterparts. They haven't been fully tested yet, so there may be different results between users.

-The Triforce of Power is usually wielded by the thief king Ganondorf, but the one in the Shrine of Din hasn't been touched by evil... yet. Its full capabilities are unknown.

-Mighty Berries are an experimental plant being developed by the scientists at the lab. There are bushes scattered around the island.

-Various potions and serums have been produced at the lab. Each one has different effects.

-Hidden away in the lab is a room full of Keyblades. One of them infuses the user with the powers of darkness, but the others have abilities yet to be discovered.

-Any other items are allowed, but preferably stuff that causes growth.

-Weapons such as guns and swords are nerfed for fairness.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)