More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Espada Espada

Choose your fighter...

Island Guide: Contestants

True to the name, the Amazons of Gaming tournament has only female competitors. This list will be added to whenever a new competitor(s) is introduced.

-Aqua (Debut: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep): A Keyblade Master and a skilled spellcaster. She once fought Xehanort and Vanitas's dark forces, only to be trapped in the Realm of Darkness for a time.

-Juri Han (Debut: Super Street Fighter IV): A brutal South Korean Taekwondo martial artist who derives pleasure from inflicting pain on others. Her left eye has been replaced with the Feng Shui Engine, which amplifies her powers.

-Lucina (Debut: Fire Emblem Awakening): The heir to the Ylissean throne, and wielder of the Parallel Falchion. She once returned to the past to save the future from Grima, masquerading as her ancestor Marth.

-Mai Shiranui (Debut: Fatal Fury 2): Also known as The Alluring Ninja Girl, and heiress of the Shiranui clan. Despite her extravagant appearance, she is a skilled ninja, and has been in other tournaments.

-Morrigan Aensland (Debut: Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors): A succubus who was born as an S-class noble. Her power was so great, her father was to split it into three parts. Regularly joins tournaments to satisfy her needs for excitement.

-Princess Peach Toadstool (Debut: Super Mario Bros.): The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, and a regular victim of . When she chooses to fight, however, she can be a to be reckoned with.

-Rosalina (Debut: Super Mario Galaxy): Adoptive mother to the Lumas, and owner of the Comet Observatory. When she's not watching over the universe, she's competing with Mario and friends.

-Sophitia Alexandra (Debut: Soul Edge): A Greek swordswoman chosen by the gods to defeat Soul Edge. During her first encounter against the cursed blade, a shard of it ended up in her chest. Wields the Omega Sword & Elk Shield.

-Taki (Debut: Soul Edge): A ninja who wields the blades Rekki-maru & Mekki-maru. When she's not hunting demons, she hunts for Soul Edge, determined to destroy it.

-Towa (Debut: Dragon Ball Online): Sister to the Demon King Dabura, and one of the leaders of the Time Breakers. Her beauty is matched only by her intelligence and her magical power.

-Princess Zelda (Debut: The Legend of Zelda): The titular princess of Hyrule. There are actually multiple incarnations of her, and all are reincarnations of the goddess Hylia.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)