More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ambervel Ambervel

What happens next?

Ishkoisi's role starts

Her tent was opened, and her grandmother told her to go. Ishkoisi ran to the center, graceful as a deer. The tribe surrounded the area, watching the ceremony take place. All eyes were on her as she pulled a wooden pole from the ground. She tried to ignore the spectators, but her nerves got the better of her, making her feel their eyes. She focused on the pole. It was fairly light and dull at the end. Not a weapon for hunting, but adequate enough to beat with. She held it with both arms, pointing it in the direction of the man's tent.

The tent was opened and the young man entered the ceremony. The crowd excitedly murmured at the presence of the hunter. He stood at five foot nine with long black hair, untied, as if he weren't going into battle. He wore brown breechcloth that covered his legs, but had no shirt, showing of his lean, muscular chest. He had a handsome face that could easily find a smile. Ishkoisi knew him. She remembered him as a spirited young man who found joy in his duties. Ishkoisi's husband smiled when he looked upon her, and she smiled back.

He walked with confidence, appealing to the crowd, apparently at ease now that he knew his wife would accept him. Ishkoisi laughed to herself at his youthful antics. She would let him have her, but first she'd have her fun.

As he drew near, Ishkoisi poked him with the pole, halting his advance. His face turned to confusion at this new turn. Ishkoisi gave him another smile, letting him see her playful laugh. Chatan regained his cheer, understanding the game being played. He jerked side to side, but Ishkoisi managed to keep him at bay. 

The crowd seemed split: some could not understand why she was fighting, others laughed, knowing the youthful game. Her grandmother was likely annoyed, but Ishkoisi was her mother's daughter. Should she not be allowed to let her nature take control, if only for a moment?

The battle continued: he trying to find his opening—she poking him back. Ishkoisi jabbed again, but this time Chatan grabbed the pole, yanking it from her grip. She blushed a slight red as he gently took her arm. Both were joyful as she joined him in his tent.

The cheers of the crowd could be heard from inside, but Ishkoisi gave her attention to her new husband. He looked back, making her look away in embarrassment for staring. Suddenly, she was yanked towards him. Before Ishkoisi could make sense, she felt his lips on her own. Her nerves tightened, and her breath could not be found. She gave into the pleasure, letting his passion roam free, but lightly kissing back. As quickly as it came, it was gone, her husband releasing his embrace, leaving Ishkoisi flushed.

He smiled as he said, "we better get back to the celebration." Her husband began to guide her outside, put she pulled on his arm. He looked back attentively. Ishkoisi took a breath to compose herself.

"Okay," she told him, and they went back outside, together.

The celebration

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)