More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by horny4love horny4love

What's next?

Isabella: Showing Myself

Most of the times these ramp shows happen in a closed space with limited seating that is affordable to only few. So I am quite comfortable wearing risque clothes that are very revealing with a possibility of wardrobe-malfunction. But then one day the organizer thought of shaking things up. They prepared a normal residential area, one street with seating on the footpath and the road being the ramp. I didn't know this when agreeing for being one of the models. This was intentional. That was the night when the clothing brand was introducing outdoor night gowns. Something you can go out wearing and sleep comfortably anywhere. So our task was to wear a robe till the starting point and disrobe while walking. Sounds easy, right? No! The neighborhood they chose belonged to my in-laws. Although they couldn't afford a seat they were watching from their windows.

It was embarrassing yet I did it. I confidently walked the road disrobing. When I walked past my in-laws building I watched their window from the corner of my eye. This distracted me and the robe got stuck in my heels, I lost my balance, one of the shoulder straps broke and then... well let's just say this smooth experimental indoor-outdoor fabric is slippery and drops off your body very easily. Good thing I had a gown to cover myself before the cameras started flashing.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)