More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Master-V Master-V

Who do you choose?

Isabel, bratty schoolgirl

Isabel is a gorgeous 18 year old senior in high school. She is well known around town for being a bully a breaking hearts just for the fun of it. A couple of your friends have been hurt by this busty beauty.

What are friends for right? How about you? In the schoolgirl costume. Isabel looked up from her phone for a moment, realizing you meant her. The other girls at her table laughed and encouraged her to go.

Isabel herself looked unsure. Not that she was nervous mind you. But unsure if you were worth exerting the energy to even walk towards. Ultimatly the ebony beauty decided to go along with the show and pushed herself out of her booth. As she walked other applauded her as a show of encouragement.

Which earned a smug smile from the girl. She may not have been too interested in the show but she was sure interested in getting praise from the audience. To which you were more than than happy to ablige. You note that the girl even walked a bit smug. Fully upright, chest pushed out, challenging her blouse to contain her double D cup breasts, which bounced with ever long stride she made.

Isabel climbed the stairs to the stage and stood next to you, though a little closer to the audience than you'd like. You can tell this girl is used to being in change of her little possy. "A bit more this way young Miss. Wouldn't want you to fall now." You say, earning a slight chuckle from the audience and a slight frown from Isabel.

Clearly not liking you challenging her power move. Now side by side Isabel brushes a strand of the raven black hair which cascaded down her back, close to her rather plump rear, out of her face. "Would you mind telling the audience your name miss?" Isabel pursed her lips, a small amile creeping upon the ruby red wishes of many men.

"Your the hypnotist. Why don't you make me?" The audience was amused with Isabel's brashness. Chuckles could be heard from a few people. You would have been annoyed if you were anyone but Hypnotico.

"Very well unnamed miss! For my first spectacle of the evening I shall tame this wild one!" You throw your right hand up towards Isabel dramatically. To which Isabel responds by placing her left hand on her hip.

"Now then unnamed miss, hear my voice. Know my cammand. Your own will is herby banned! You cannot escape, it's far too late! Your mental power overthrown, by the great and powerful Hypnotico!" You wave your arm around Isabel completing your spell.

Meanwhile the moody teen just raises an eyebrow at your antics. Ready to slap her friends for pushing her to come on stage. What Isabel doesn't know is that she is now completely under your control. Question now is do you want her to be awake as you her to do as you command or turn her into your little doll and let her find out what you'll do to her some other way?

Make her suffer or surprise her later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)