More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What's next?

Isabel, a 23 year old who loves to humiliate other girls, especially tonight.

(I originally wrote this on writing.com)

Isabel smiled as she put the finishing touches on her costume. She was really looking to this night. She always has loved Halloween, but this year it was going to be extra special, thanks to her plans. She was going to go around town to some unsuspecting girls and strip them of their costumes. If possible, she was going to leave them completely naked.

Why is she planning on stripping people? You see, Isabel is a popular girl. Part of that had to do with the 23-year-old's natural beauty. She is 5'7 and has curly blonde hair, smooth skin, and a flawless face. She has a fit curvy body with a firm D Cup breast and a firm butt, that both weren't too large but were perfectly proportional. She was hot. She also had a fun-loving personality and was involved in cheerleading and volleyball. All of this made her popular in college and around town. She had this popular status ever since high school. Isabel loved her popular status and is willing to do anything to maintain it. Such as humiliating any potential threat to her popularity. Very quickly, Isabel realized that she enjoyed humiliating other girls and would start doing it for fun. Sometimes she would make plans to leave them without clothes. Sometimes, she would trick and deceive them with her acting. Sometimes she would just wrestle their clothes off them. Isabel isn't always mean and is many times nice and sympathetic. But sometimes when she feels like it, she will strip some poor unsuspecting girl naked and humiliate them.

That's why she planning on stripping some girls out of costume. To preserve her popular status and to have fun.

Once Isabel was finished putting on her costume, she took a minute to admire it. This year, she decided to dress up as Harley Quinn. Her hair is in pigtails, and her face had a little bit of makeup on to make her more like the character. She was wearing leather-like pants, a strapped corset top that showed a little midriff, and a cropped leather jacket, which were all red and black. She was also wearing fingerless gloves, boots, a gadget belt, and some goggles on her head. She was even wearing Harley Quinn-themed bra and panties.

Her costume wasn't just for looks; it would help her with her goal tonight. The goggles on her head are night-vision goggles. Inside her gadget belt were all sorts of tools, such as adhesives, tripwires, smoke bombs, noisemaker distractions, a universal remote, a pair of bandage scissors to cut clothes off without risking stabbing anyone, various bottles of paint and messy concoctions to encourage people to ditch their messed up costumes, a spray gun of good, old fashion, cold, "makes thin fabric go transparent" water, a spray bottle of special skin and eye-safe chemical that'll melt any cheap plastic costume and most other synthetic fabrics, itching power, wires, and so much more stuff. She had so many tools, that the possibilities of her removing someone's costume were endless. She also had cameras to record and take pictures of her victims.

With Isabel being satisfied with her costume, she exited her apartment complex and walked the streets. She is so excited that she almost squealed. She just know that this Halloween was to going to be a night she would never forget. She started skipping with glee as she looked around for her first victim of the night.

Who will be her first victim?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)