More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Before we get into the action: Who ARE you?

Iron Man (Sort Of)

No, your name is not Tony Stark, no you don't own a multi billion dollar defense contracting company, but you have a suit of high end power armor virtually identical in appearance and functionality to the one from the movies and have licensed the rights to use the name and likeness of the famous super hero from Marvel.

Your real name is Police Sergeant Jeremy F. Walters, and you found small blob of quiescent but un-transponder-ed 'gray goo' one night when you were patrolling the city's lower west side, and area known for and prostitution, since one of the few things the city DIDN'T come pre-equipped with is a surveillance system, and installing them has proven a giant pain in the ass.

You got on the horn with dispatch immediately and they cordoned off the area, while you were given a hefty 'finders fee' and put on the phone with the U.F.P. embassy to see what could be done with the stuff before it became a hazard. One of the delegates suggested you that if you could cut a deal with Marvel they should be able to have it make an 'Iron Man' like suit if you fed it the right raw elements, and the rest, as they say, is history.

So, what trouble have you stumbled into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)