More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CarterRyan CarterRyan

Who is it?

Irina Shayk

Two days later, Irina Shayk walks into your office. She's a gorgeous Russian supermodel with dark skin, brown hair and green eyes. She's wearing a pair of designer blue jeans which are bedazzled with rhinestones on the front and a midriff revealing button down denim shirt. The top two buttons of her shirt are undone, showing off her cleavage. The bottom button is also undone. You're not sure if she's wearing a bra.

According to your notes, she's 5'10” and her measurements are 34-23-35. She's originally from a very small Russian town the name of which you can't pronounce. Her real surname is even more of a tongue twister for you. Fortunately, she shortened it to just the first syllable a few years ago.

She's the cover model of the 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. You think she'd be perfect for this movie. She has hardly any acting experience, but you can hire a good acting coach and a director who's good at getting good performances from inexperienced actors.

You get up from your desk and greet Irina with a friendly hug. Then you invite her to take a seat on the couch and sit down next to her. You position yourself at an angle so you're facing her and just close enough that your left knee is touching her right knee.

“Have you had a chance to read the script I sent you?”

“Yes, I really liked it. Did you write it?”

You grin and say “yes”, then you laugh and say “No, not really. But I'm glad you like it.”

“It's great. Very sexy.”

“So you're comfortable with the sex scenes?”

“Yes, I'm very comfortable.”

“For you audition, I'd like to have you rehearse one of the scenes from the script. Usually, we'd just do a reading of the lines, but due to the physicality of this role I feel that it's crucial that we have you act out the scene rather than just read dialogue.”

“Who will I be rehearsing the scene with?”

“Me. Is that okay?”

“Yes. It's okay.”

“Is there a particular scene that you'd like to perform?”

What scene does Irina want to perform?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)