More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkblaze012 darkblaze012

Who do you talk to?

Iona

Interested to see what the small elven woman's misty-eyed smile could turn out to be, you soon found yourself in the castle's study, in which Landra's son and Iona were quietly reading.

"My Lord Cousland," Iona gasped as you stood before her. "What can I do for you?"

"I would like to talk with you for a bit, if I may," you say, delighting to see her glowing smile.

"Of course, my lord, what draws your mind?"

"I haven't seen many elven ladies-in-waiting," you answer. "Has Lady Landra taken good care of you?"

"Oh my yes, I am very fortunate," she exclaimed proudly. "Lady Landra is a very kind woman - it is not the norm for elven servants to be treated so well; I know that your family treats us the same."

"Indeed, I do in fact find elves to be interesting people," you grin at the infatuated girl. "How about yourself, Iona - what do you think of humans?"

"That is... an awkward question...," she stuttered. "What do you mean?"

"Do you find humans attractive," you ask, smiling. "The reverse is true enough for myself, you see..."

"Some humans, yes of course," she laughed, looking timidly into your eyes.

"I'd like to take some time to get to know you better, Iona," you tell her, touching her hand. "Would you meet me tonight, at my private room's door?"

The pretty elf smiled happily and promised to meet you. She seemed to tremble slightly as her hands caressed your firm chest before you left her to her anxious thoughts.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)