More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

How do you respond to your captor?

Invoke the goddess.

“By Pallas Athena.” You invoke your patron deity out of anger and disgust at your capture. “By what witchcraft has caused my bondage?!”

“Athena?” Queen Marpesia straightens up, clearly surprised by your answer. “You're a servant of the Grey-Eyed one?”

“Aye.” You answer truthfully while straining at your bonds. “The Vikare family has served the goddess of wisdom and warcraft as its chief deity since its founding. We are blood-pledged to her worship and her ways.”

“Vikare is not a Roman name.” The Amazon Queen coldly states. “And you call the virgin goddess by her proper name, not that Latin corruption of Minerva.”

“I am Etruscan by blood. My family was enslaved by the Republic generations ago, but because of our honorable service we won our freedom, and now serve Rome. I, myself am pledged to the eternal city and am of the equestrian order.”

“I see.” The Queen ponders seemingly weighing a difficult choice.

“Listen carefully Etruscan.” Marpesia coldly states. “I and my tribe of sisters are all dedicated to the Grey-Eyed goddess, so I will offer you this mercy but once. Admit your defeat and swear by Athena's name that you will serve as my for a fortnight, after which if you fully comply with my commands, you and your men will be allowed to returned back to your colony with my demand you leave this land.”

“What is the service you demand of me?”

“You will be our breeding stud.” The queen decrees. “My sisters will you, day after day, hour after hour, so that our tribe will be populated by the next generation of amazon warriors dedicated to the Bright-Eyed goddess. If you show the proper submission, virility and stamina, then I will let you go for your service and your seed.”

“And if I refuse?”

“Then your men will be sold as slaves and you will be sacrificed to the goddess.” The Amazon Matriarch bluntly states. “So, choose now Etruscan, because either way, you will serve Athena this day, praise her name.”

Which do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)