More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ironmonkey ironmonkey

What do I do?

Invite her in for a drink

I ran over to her and marvelled at her beautiful long hair and her stunning body. I wondered how many men had had naughty thoughts about her today.

"Come in Jen," I beamed as she followed me into my family room. "You want a drink? You look hot!"

"Thanks," she murmurred jokingly in a throaty voice. "You too girl."

"No!I didnt mean it like that....I just meant hot..you know," I laughed, stumbling over my words a little. I was surprised to feel myself actually blushing a little.

"I know," Jen replied, laughing. "But honestly girl, you are looking really good."

I stood and smiled at her. "Thanks Jen, you too."

She sat down on a couch as I turned, moving into the kitchen to get our drinks.
I hadnt seen Jen in years! We had been the closest friends in high school, doing everything together. Even dating we would do together. I fone of us was single she would just call up a guy and they would gladly accompany us on our double dates. Then we had moved apart for college and gradually lost touch.

But now she was back! I smiled happily, wondering what brought her here now?

Eager to get back to her I poured our drinks and headed back to where she waited.

As I entered the room I almost dropped the drinks. Jen was down on the carpet, on all fours. Her shoes were off and her long tanned legs were spread slightly. Her short skirt had ridden up the backs of her thighs. If it went up any further I was sure that I could see her panties peeking out. Her tight round buttocks poked up at me.

I had always admired a woman's body as a thing of beauty, but I was definatley attracted to men. Although, not to my wanka boyfriend, I amended angrily.

As Jen looked around suddenly realise why she was down on the carpet. She was looking at some photos of me and my boyfriend that sat on the coffee table.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)