More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by discovery discovery

What do you do?

Invite her in for a cup of coffee.....

You unlock the door and say hi. Doe asks if your Mum is at home to which you reply no, and you ask her if she'd like to come in for a cup of coffee anyway, an offer she thankfully accepts. She takes a seat while you go into the kitchen to turn on the jug.

Doe makes small talk with you from the lounge as you mix the drinks. Careful not spill any thing you walk around and hand your visitor the drink and take a seat yourself but as you do you realize that she is sitting right where you stuffed the magazine in your haste. You brush it off and just hope that you poked it down far enough to prevent what could be a very embarrassing situation.

While you continue to drink and chat with your guest your male brain gets the better of you as you start mentally undressing the fourty-something woman sitting across from you. Although your senior by more than twenty years you've always found Doe very attractive, with a very toned and slim figure helped by her playing tennis every weekend.

You start at the bottom and work your way up, your eyes following the smooth lines of her panty hose covered legs. The silk shining on her calves and thighs from the reflection of the spotlight behind her, making her legs appear even more tight and sexy than normal. Continuing up this view comes to an abrupt stop just above the knees where the blue material of her skirt cuts across, almost teasingly as the slit along the side gives a sneak peek at what's to come, but ever-increasingly gets thinner until it joins stopping the view altogether.

Moving further up you watch her chest rise up and down as she breathes. Her low cut, but not quite low enough to see anything top is partially obscured by her blue jacket, but when taking a sip from her coffee it moves just enough to see the soft curve of her left breast. Although her breasts aren't huge, they're big enough to suit the rest of her figure and plenty enough to get a hold of, you think to yourself.

You both finish your coffee at the same time, and you reach forward to take Doe's cup and while you're at it take a look down her top to catch a glimpse of the sexy red bra which you envy supporting her chest.

You place the cups in the sink and return to the lounge and to horror you see she's moving the cushions around as she makes herself more comfortable!

The porno is right next to her, what to do?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)