More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DoctorPootis DoctorPootis

What will you wish?

Invite a shy girl over

You think about your university. It's not a very unique university when it comes to what kind of people are in it. You belong to the loser club that are really nice people, but they get bullied all the time for literally no reason. You get bullied both by the typical sports jocks and mean hot girls. But amongst these people is one bright light. Her name is Carol. Now, at first glance, she seems like the same one-dimensional bully girl because she hangs out with that group. But you're a smart guy. Whenever the posse of bitches isn't around, she always shyly blushes and doesn't talk with you much. She has a crush on you, but she can't admit it due to the fact of peer pressure. Yes, if she didn't bully you, she'd probably get bullied too because she isn't "perfect". She has small B cup breasts, but has a belly that isn't very flat. She's not fat, you wouldn't even call her chubby. But she just isn't flat. Her waist is just as broad as her hips, so she doesn't have an hourglass figure. Her butt is also small and although she has a cute face with a tiny, button-like nose with freckles around it as well as lovely blonde hair with green eyes, she's got a birthmark right on her cheek, so that unfortunately is also a "valuable" reason for people to call her ugly. You suddenly get a great idea, but you'll have to invite Carol first.

"Fatima? I wish that cute girl Carol from my school had the courage to come to my house and confess her feelings!"

"Coming right up, Master!"

A few minutes later, you hear your doorbell ring again. You hide your fleshlight behind a pillow while Fatima makes herself invisible. You then go to open the door. You open up the door and see the lovely Carol standing right in front of you.

"H-hi... Could I c-come in?"

"But of course!" You say as you open the door widely and step aside to let her in. She looks at you confused but enters and sits down on your couch, just besides the pillow with the fleshlight. You offer her something to drink and she just wants some water. After handing her the water, you sit down right next to her. "What did you come here for, Carol?"

She turns to you. "Why are you being so nice to me? I bully you!"

You smile widely as you hold her hand. "I'm not stupid, Carol. I know you've been doing it because those stupid girls you to. I've been by peer pressure in high school too."

She smiles widely as she suddenly hugs you. "Thank you. Had you been any other guy, I'm sure you'd have kicked me out by now."

"No problem, Carol... But you didn't answer my question, though."

She bites her finger as she suddenly blurts out "I have a crush on you!" Right after saying that, she slaps a hand in front of her mouth. "Sorry... I shouldn't have said that to a handsome guy like you. I should go..."

But before she stands up, you grab her shoulder gently. "Carol? I think you're beautiful."

She gasps and hugs you again. "Oh, thank you! I... I knew you weren't one of those picky guys!"

You return her second hug as you kiss her forehead. "Carol? Those girls always called you ugly, didn't they?"

She nods. "What if I told you I could make you more beautiful and sexy than any godess or porn star in the world?"

"What? How?"

You fish the fleshlight from behind your pillow, although blushing a bit. "Here, rub this."

She raises an eyebrow, but obliges. Fatima pops out and she has basically the same reaction as you, only her "free wish" is for her birth mark to be gone. She giggles as her and Fatima head into your room to make Carol the most beautiful woman on Earth.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)