More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is the main character?

Invisibility

My name is David Harkness. I just turned forty. I am divorced and single and live alone in a condo. I was married to a very beautiful woman, Pauline. She was 5'7 with firm C cup breasts, slender waist, shapely hits, and a taut bubble butt. She played tennis every weekend, did yoga three times a week, and jogged every morning. She had thick wavy auburn hair, green eyes, and a slight smattering of freckles. We met when we were senior in college. She was a finance major and I was a chemistry major. We married a year after graduation.

We spent ten years together. I worked at my family's company, manufacturing coatings for metals to make them last longer, reflect more or less light depending on need, easier to clean, etc. Pauline worked for a large bank and quickly rose through the ranks.

The more Pauline rose through the ranks of the bank, the more ambitious she grew and the more self-centered she grew. She would spend an hour a day showering, doing her hair and make up and making sure she had the perfect outfit for the day. Her hair and makeup were always perfect before she left the house even if she was going to the grocery store on a Saturday. I used to joke that if the house caught fire, she would have to fix her hair and make up and choose the right outfit before she fled the house. She spent more and more money on clothes, which all had to be dry cleaned. She became cold towards me, and I suspected her of cheating, but could not prove it.

Things started going down hill fast when my family's business had to fold thanks to some failed products and one bogus lawsuit that we won, but cost us dearly in public relations and lawyers fee. After that, I was out of a job, and not a month later, Pauline accused me of cheating. She filed for divorce, and found a woman to claim I had slept with her. I know Pauline paid the woman off, but could not prove it. She got everything in the divorce.

That was two years ago. Pauline was now vice president of the bank and had set her sights on the city council. She was running on a platform to strengthen zoning laws to keep strip clubs out of her district and to tighten liquor laws. I know she did not care about these issues, but the voters in her district were conservative religious right types, and she played up the scored wife angle too.

It just so happens that at the time of my company's collapse, I was working on a new formula to make an ultra-reflective coating for metal. I had brought the formula and ingredients to my condo and worked on it in the garage. Then there was an explosion. I woke up later and found I was invisible. If I held something my hand, it was also invisible. If I put something in my moth, it was invisible as well. I did not know how it happened, but it did, ad I am not sure how long it will last. I do know one thing, I can use this for on Pauline and to make her life miserable.

I knew I could not do anything drastic in public like rip her clothes off as that would create too much of a spectacle with everything being caught on camera these days. It would make her a victim, so I had to be subtle and and make it anything humiliating happening to her look like an accident.

I practiced on women in public. I would slowly unzip zippers on skirts or dresses, and got good enough to know when to do it without the woman noticing. I could carefully palm a razor without cutting myself and slip it into my fingers when no one would see it "floating" and cut buttons off the back of skirts or cut seams on slacks or skirts or dresses. I got really good at it getting women's clothes to fall or rip off and making it look like an accident.

I was now ready to take Pauline down.

where do I start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)