More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lovestoblush lovestoblush

We find our heroes...?

Investigating a haunted house

Kathy and Will find themselves in an ordinary middle-class home in an ordinary middle-class town, but the woman they spoke to looked anything but ordinary. Angela, the witness the agents were interviewing, sat in her living room dressed in entirely too many items of clothing for any reasonable person to be wearing. She had only multiple shirts, pants, and even gloves and socks. Angela sat on her crouch in an apparent readied state, clutching her shirt and pants as if she expected the agents to attack at any moment and rip them off her.

Kathy leaned in closer to the woman and clicked the power button of a mic, while Will perused the book shelves and walls in the room. Kathy just needed to get a statement out of the woman and then they could start determining if she was crazy or if this was an actual ENP. "Ok Angela, we are going to start recording for the record. Please, in your own words, tell us what you are concerned about."

The overdressed woman on the couch looked at the microphone and then a red blush rushed across her face. "Well...you see...my house is haunted."

Kathy: And what incidents have lead you to that conclusion?

Angela: Well...My family and I just moved into this house a couple of weeks ago. We hadn't had any issues moving in, but once things were settled...I began to start having embarrassing incidents...out of the blue that I couldn't explain. I couldn't seem to keep my clothes on...I know that is an insane thing to say, but I swear I am not the type of person to show off like that. It's like, at the most inopportune moments, the house takes on a mind of its own, and all it wants is to humiliate me! One minute I am cleaning the kitchen, the next I'm in my knickers or... *GULP*...even less."

Will looked at a picture of Angela and her family on the wall. All things considered they looked pretty happy and normal. 45-ish year old woman with a handsome husband and a couple of teenage daughters. This wasn't exactly the type of person to start making-up outlandish tales out of the blue.

Kathy: You initially reported an incident at your house-warming party? Could you tell us about that?

Angela looked at the floor and her face turned bright red: I'm not sure I can relive that...

Kathy: It will help us figure out how to stop this Angela, will you try?

Listen to the story or start investigating?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)