More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by phaiji phaiji

Check it out, or go hide?

Investigate

Humanity had gone in to the shitter, it was a dog eat dog world now, however the scream awoke a part of you which lay dormant. It had been a while since you had seen other survivors. Navigating the now desolate city became very lonely, 'who would be stupid enough to stay in the city, other than me' you smile inwardly.

You made your way towards the sound, tightening your grip on the revolver. A light tap on the your utility belt, lessened your fear knowing you remembered to stock up on rare ammunition, It was essential to use it sparingly. The sports good stores had been prime picking for gear, you were well set in your hideout.

As you you got closer to the source of the noise you heard a distinct growl. 'SHIT !DOGS!'. A feminine whimper made you pause. "Please, Let me go, tell him I'm dead" she pleaded. Strange you thought why was she talking to the animal. You reached the corner and peeked around, there was a book-store ahead of you with a toppled bookshelf with a woman's leg caught under it. She had her bag held in front of her which was held in a dogs mouth. A man stood nearby, he was big guy easily towering over yourself.

"The boss wanted you back and unharmed, the second part was your own fault, shouldn't have gone running off by yourself" said the man in a gruff voice. "It safer with us, than out here and you know it". "I'm not going back there" the girl screamed at the man.

Do you get involved, if so how?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)