More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

What will it be?

Invaders from Beyond the Porn Stars

The Planet Blue was in danger. Most of it's population was gone and the native inhabitants needed a miracle. So a crew of a ship lead by Princess Ariella, set out for planet with life forms similar to their own. The world of Earth!

The difference was the people of the Blue Planet were made for sex. Women built like pornstars, with huge breasts, bouncy asses, pouty lips and so on. Men were muscled from a runner form to bodybuilder, but all had giant cocks with inhuman stamina and refactive period. Such body parts were so perfect, most lifeforms lost more complex thoughts becoming sex-crazed slaves who obey the Blues every command.

However, because of their bodies making their threats submit, has caused the Blues to become less focused intellectually. Brains obsessed with sex more then anything else, but if sex is on the line they can become very intelligent and cunning.

However, given the surprising lifeforms living on Earth with the potential to aid their race, they decided to...

Which Earth (DC, Marvel, DC/Marvel) do they go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)