More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nomix Nomix

What's next?

Intruders

You walk into the royal hallway where the royal family are standing. You approach them and kneel down before them.

"Commander! Thank goodness you're here..." says the king who is a fairly old man with a gold robe covering him and a large crown sitting on his head.

"It is my duty sir." You say with your head still bowed. "Stand" he replies and you do so without hesitation.

"My queen." You say as you look to a woman of middle age with long brown hair and a golden crown followed by a blue robe before bowing your head.

"Commander Doe" she replies and looks at you up and down as she tilts her head briefly.

"John! Might I join you in this fight?" Says the distinctive voice of the prince and your best friend. A young blonde male with a red cape and a golden suit of armour which match the crown on his head.

"I am afraid you can't join me for this one my prince." You reply as you now your head to him too.

"Oh yeah... where is your armour?" He asks staring at you up and down. You then look down and see that you are wearing a tight, black muscle shirt that is tucked into your grey trousers with slight padding on them.

"I'm sorry my prince. There was no time. I was... busy when your guard came into my ro" you say before being interrupted by a large explosion which bursts the doors open and causes you to soar through the room and crash against the wall.

You look up, with all your senses disorientated, as a man wearing a suit of black armour enters the room with men dressed like him following behind in formation. You watch helplessly as guards run towards them to stop him. The man then grabs hold of his sword and carries on walking normally towards his attackers.

As the first guard ran towards him, the man cut him from crotch to crown with one swing. The next guard then has no time to react before the man sends his boot into his chest causing him to drop. He then raises the sword and sends it straight into the mans chest. As the next guard approaches, he swings at him but the man leans back causing him to miss and does a 360 spin with the sword over his head and landed on his knee after cutting the guard in two.

You can't take it anymore so you stand up and run towards him. You pull out your sword and swing at him but he dodges it and sends his fist straight into your stomach causing you to cough and fall straight down. The only thing that follows next is the brutal of the royal family and you being dragged and thrown into a spaceship. Within the blink of an eye, you witness yourself leave your planet and fall into a hyper sleep.

After what felt like seconds, you find yourself crashing into a city of sorts. You prepare yourself for impact and watch as you crash into the ground of this weird planet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)