More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JCP JCP

What's next?

Introductions Part 1: Clevebros.

From her perch upon the stage, the bouncy blunette peers out at the gathered crowd. Squinting as she sees some familiar faces, some off in the distance being difficult to make out. A delighted and yet somewhat devious smirk appears upon her face as she takes note of all of those ship girls in attendance. Now, not every single girl was here as the smaller ships were patrolling the seas a distance away from the sandy beach. They were told to take over the patrol routes specifically because of their importance however, what they were not told is that they were the ones sent out so as not to get caught up in the various antics that were to take place during the festival.

Denver yawned as she walked upon the sands of the beach in her brand new bikini. "I wonder if Clevebro will be here or not? It's been a while since we last saw each other." She pondered to herself as she glanced down at the sand for a moment. Though she found an open spot towards the right section of the gathered ship girls where she could sit down at, she grabbed the towel that was on her shoulder as she laid it on the sand. "Well, there seems to be a lot of people here already that is for sure. I wonder where my other sisters are at?" She asked herself as she hadn't really seen them for a bit though she figured that they were all busy on some sort of mission.

"Well if I'm here I might as well enjoy it." She chuckled as she spoke to herself out loud and sat down on the towel. She noticed several people had already arrived and was curious as to who was going to come next. The place seemed alive to say the least, though she felt like there was always a mission or another to go on. Which made her shake her head and smile as she looked out onto the sea. "I bet Clevebro would love this setting, oh well I'm sure she will show up soon enough with the rest of our sisters." She thought to herself as she chuckled.

As Denver takes her seat on the towel, she'd find out shortly that she is not alone. Cleveland arrives, or at least one might suspect it to be her. For Denver, its just a soft sensation against the back of her head and hands over her eyes that herald the arrival of someone.

"Guess who!?" Cleveland asks as she does her best to obscure her voice and doing a somewhat convincing job of it.

Today, she is out in Eagle Union splendour: a two piece featuring a pure white bottom and a top with stars on the left and stripes on the right. The bottom features the typical Cleveland-class side-tie style which always had its risks, as well as a good portion of cheek revealed, more than one would normally expect from her!

Denver was caught off guard as she felt the soft sensation from her sister as she covered her eyes. "Clevebro?" Denver inquired as she was feeling a familiar presence from the person, whom ever it was was behind her. So she decided to go with her instincts.

She then turned around to see Cleveland standing behind her. "I knew it was you!" She half shouted as she tackled her sister to the ground hugging her. "I was wondering when you were going to show up!" She smiled as she nestled her head on Cleveland's chest.

Cleveland seemed very pleased with herself up until Denver guessed that it was here, and then called here Clevebro as well. That name caused her to frown and she let out a sigh. "Why do you always call me that? I'm a girl, too!"

And then she is tackled to the ground. She lets out an 'oof' as she hits the dirt and then pats Denver on the head. "Of course I was going to show up. How else are we going to beat everyone else in volleyball?"

Denver smiled as she felt her sister pat her head. "I mean, you are Clevebro, we all know you are a girl. It's just a silly nickname! You know because you do "bro" stuff... Whatever that means." Denver giggled as little as she rolled off of Cleveland and stood up to gaze out at the vast ocean. "You know it sure is peaceful here to say the least. Besides the large crowd of course!" She chuckled as she took a deep breath, the beach always made it seem like a fun day. "Hey, speaking of which, I'm hungry." She stated as her stomach growled.

"Wait, did you say volleyball?" Denver inquired as she got excited, she loved to play volleyball. "Hey, we better win this or else the whole base is going to be laughing at us now." She chuckled as she then sat down next to Cleveland and nestled her head on Cleveland's chest.

Cleveland lets out a tremendous, defeated sigh at what Denver says and sits up for a moment. "Fine, fine... Just so you know it's not my name!" She looks up at Denver when the other girl stands up and gets a level view of her backside which causes her to flush and look away. "Peaceful... y-yeah. Hah... except it's going to get competitive, soon!"

When Denver inquires about Volleyball, she nods. "Yeah, there is going to be a tournament. It should be a whole lot of fun, especially since there is apparently penalties for the losers. So, you're right, we better win!"

When Denver sits back down and rests her head on her, Cleveland pats her sister on the head. The two had already been signed up to play and not just volleyball, they were going to play all of the day's events. As were their sisters whom were not far from the pair.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)