More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bambiatsh Bambiatsh

The Beginning

Introduction

My name is Tiffany and i used to be a well known slut in my hometown. I did it all from sucking off my Teachers to pass, to stripping and whoring and even getting myself Knocked up by a politician. He was a married and popular man and told me he will pay me an allowance when he can fullfill his fantasy by fucking a baby inside me. And he hold to his word. Probablybecause i had a living evidence sucking on my tits who could ruin his carreer.

Anyway my life was quite easy after that, i stopped whoring around and got me and my son a little House in the suburbs. The allowance was enough to pay all debts, but i got bored after Mikey went in Preschool and applied for a simple job as an office secretary. Secretary sounds to good for what i was doing, because my main objective was to wear tiny skirts, make coffee and swing my hips enough while delievering it to my bosses. Even though i stopped being the little slut i was as a Teenie, i loved the mens gaze on my well trained ass. As i was only working parttime i had more than enough time to keep the house and especially myself in good shape.

My Body was getting quite old with my 41 Years and as i got often used i got a bit loose. When i was younger i was desperatly trying to keep my young body and tried to get myself fixed. In the end i may even made it worse as i look pretty fake now. I've got a Titjob and blew them up like big E-Cup Balloons, and while they were starting to sag you could really tell they are artistic when im topless. You could even see the pillows on the side when i lifted them a little. Also i got fat Bottox Lips, that make me look like a bimbo, especially because of my goldblonde curly hair and my long eyelashes. Overall i got quite the bitchy appearance.

When Mikey was born i stopped being such a whore, because i didnt want people to call him son of a bitch, i tried dating when he was older but beside some one night stands i never had a real man in my life. And when he hit puberty i gave up on finding the right one and even stopped shaving my pubes, i was really done with men until this one day.

Mikey was a really shy boy, didnt talk much and often had social problems. In Middleschool he never had friends what made him spent pretty much time on his video games. But it changed when he got in highschool and started to interest in girls, well when the boys in his class did. Suddenly he had friends, but instead of going out with them they always were hanging around inside our home.

As i wanted it to last i cared good for them and brought them snacks and drinks. I bought Mikey every Game he wanted to have so they would spent more time with him. You could say i was so that i had done anything as long as they hang out with my son.

They didnt treat him to well and often made fun of him but they still were nice with him too. First i thought they would spend so much time here because of the video games, but when i brought them chips or something, Mikey often was the only one playing, while the other were sitting around him, talking and lurking around the room. And when i entered, their views always glued on me. It took me quite some time until i found out, that they were in reality coming here because of ME. They played it nice with my son, because they wanted to stare on my ass and tits.

First i really felt bad for Mikey, but then i thought its better like this than having nobody at all around. It also exited me a bit that these teenage boys got the hots for an old lady like me, it made me feel desired. After a few weeks after i figured that out i started to adjust my attire. I started to wear shirts with a bigger cleavage, shorts and shorter skirts. I really wanted to please their fantasies so they will stay here, somehow i was anxcious they would get bored of me and never come back.

It was quite funny to see their patterns, and with the time i managed to remember their names. There was Henry, he was the smallest of them beside Mikey, came from a well mannered, european family down the street.He was pretty thin as well, had light brown hair and couldnt take his gaze away from my Tits. When he stared at me he always had his mouth open, and sometimes even drooled a bit, what made him look so cute.

Then there was Daniel, an asian boy, who had his hair so short that he was almost bald. He was looking in my face, and i thought he was the only one around that was a gentleman until i found out that he was constantly staring at my fat Lips. Once i really teased him by giving Mikey a Smooch on the cheek right next to him.

Next was Marty. Quite tall, really bold and dumb like a bucket. He didnt even try to hide when he stared at my crotch, nonchalantly massaging his own a bit, and everytime i passed him on the sofa, he quickly took a peek up my skirt. He was not giving a fuck at all and even lifted my skirt a bit. Of course i noticed that, but i played dumb and just let it happen.

Then there was Franklyn, they call him Franky. He was black and chubby, always making jokes and fascinated with my ass. He also says naughty stuff when he thinks i cant hear him while im in the kitchen. Like: "shut up or i fuck yo Mommas Ass" and often drops these "Yo Momma" Jokes, but deep in my heart i know he means it.

The last one was Viktor and he was a puzzle for me. He was the only one that was not always around when they meet, also he was quite bossy with the others. He had hydrogene blonde, short hair and these dangerous eyes. The others also followed his orders like they were afraid of him, even though he was definitly not the strongest, or tallest of them. That was Marty. When he looked at me he wasnt drooling over me like the others, but had this disgusted, disrespecting face. Even though he kept staring at all my features but very often he stared right in my eyes. His Icecold gaze always made me shiver and the very worst was that i think he knew.

Even when i put on my biggest smile, and greeted him as friendly as possible he always looked in my eyes until i felt overwhelmed by his presence. And when he made me look away, he smiled. He smiled like he was victorious over me, like he beated me in a fight, like he felt superior to me.

As soon as i knew about them i tried to fullfill their desires. When i came in i made my tits jiggle, when i was talking i was looking at Daniel so he can watch my lips, always making sure they were wet enough, when i put their snacks on the table i bend over deep with my ass towards Franky and still gave Marty room to lift my skirt, and in the end, right before leaving, i stared in Viktors eyes to get my daily dose of degrading. I dont know why i did it, but i always felt like i had to check if he was "pleased with my performance".

It sounds crazy when i speak it out loud, but it was what turned me on the most, teasing the boys was fun but this look of disgust was the reason why i kept doing it.
it was addicting, i tried out more, left little presents for them in the bathroom, especially used panties, to find. They always took them with them. When i knew they would arrive i greeted them in just a towel, and when it was sunny outside they could stare all day at me in my Bikini sunbathing.

the Deal

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)